By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

wfz said:
This is why you have pokemon battles instead.

+2 Internets Good Sir

Glad to hear nobody got seriously hurt, but this was stupid to begin with.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Yup, you definitely are a schmuck in the end. All your posts just show that you didn't know what you were doing, that you were and still are a dumb kid.

You call your experience a fight? That was a joke. If you had been fighting anyone with so much as minimum training you'd be hurting a lot right now.

And what did you take out of this fight anyway? Only the feeling that your display was an embarrassment i suppose. I don't know what led you to believe that you should make a thread about this, your fear of getting hurt and desperately trying to get help, your stupidity or both combined.

Congratulations, your entire thread has made the internet a more stupid place and made me remember that for every smart person on the world, there are at least two cretins somewhere.

on a side note, i of course will accept respectfully any warning/modification/ban for my words so far. i understand i should not be offensive toward others. With this guy however, who wouldn't?.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

I'm just going to be sitting over here drinking my big cup of 'I told you so'

yanamaster said:
Yup, you definitely are a schmuck in the end. All your posts just show that you didn't know what you were doing, that you were and still are a dumb kid.

You call your experience a fight? That was a joke. If you had been fighting anyone with so much as minimum training you'd be hurting a lot right now.

And what did you take out of this fight anyway? Only the feeling that your display was an embarrassment i suppose. I don't know what led you to believe that you should make a thread about this, your fear of getting hurt and desperately trying to get help, your stupidity or both combined.

Congratulations, your entire thread has made the internet a more stupid place and made me remember that for every smart person on the world, there are at least two cretins somewhere.

on a side note, i of course will accept respectfully any warning/modification/ban for my words so far. i understand i should not be offensive toward others. With this guy however, who wouldn't?.

So serious?

Don't worry.. no one will remember your half assed fight.. they will only remember that you were man enought to fight!

..except for us.. we will always remember this and haunt you with it like we do with bugrimmar who made a thread about cheating on his girlfriend

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Like I said you should have used words to solve the arguement like men instead of fighting like punk kids. Sounds like you've learned your lesson, but you could have avoided the whole thing if you had listened to those of us that tried to tell you not to fight and be the better man.

Welcome back rocky!

I got your back in the next fight dawg!!!

I wanted to link a youtube clip of Frankie Goes to Hollywood's two tribes, but I can't be bothered.
If you know what I'm talking about then you get it, if you don't, go find it on youtube for yourself.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Most, check that, ALL school yard fights are pretty pointless given that they're usually over something really trivial like verbal insults, stolen girlfriends, pissing contests, et al.

For anyone preaching the non-violent, civilized method of talking one's way out of every dispute or confrontation probably hasn't ever been mugged or is either completely familiar with the concept of war when diplomacy fails (and it does), or is of the notion that one should just capitulate and hand over anything and everything every aggressor wants to take by force.

There are reasons when violence is the only appropriate response, but school yard scraps rarely ever quality.

#1: And I can't stress this enough: learn to let that which really doesn't matter slide.

#2: Si vis pacem, para bellum.