By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

He totally died.

Is there anyway to find the server that this thread is based in and light it on fire? This is really bad for the rest of us, totally going to jail. I always wanted to get on O'Reilly, but not like this!

Around the Network

Come on.. it just has been 7 hours since he last posted.. it's at least 24 hours in the hospital if he got a concussion or 12 in jail.. he's not dead... yet..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Come on.. it just has been 7 hours since he last posted.. it's at least 24 hours in the hospital if he got a concussion or 12 in jail.. he's not dead... yet..

It's natural for you to be in denial about your friend's untimely passing. Next will come anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance.

badgenome said:
NiKKoM said:

It's natural for you to be in denial about your friend's untimely passing. Next will come anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance.

Instead of acceptance it could end up to be suicide, watch out for those signs.

badgenome said:
NiKKoM said:

Well, you just made me laugh like a freak in front of my friends.

Around the Network

If there really was a fight, and this wasn't a hoax, chances are Jay got a serious ass-kicking since he hasn't posted back in so long.

Yeah looks like six belly's has given him a serious going over, we may not hear from Jay for a long time.

I told him to be like a Ninja... worst case scenario he probably got arrested for beating up the fat kid.

Hope he is all right.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

badgenome said:

That is the best!

So what the fuck man? I bet he did get stomped, that sucks. I guess that's what he gets for asking a community of gaming nerds for advice on street fighting, real street fighting that is.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.