By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

badgenome said:

OH MY GOOOOOD! HAHAHHA

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Aww, look, he has a nice view of the lake! Have a good time being dead Jay. ^_^ Just watch out for flash floods!

tomorrow he will tell us how he won, that he has some small bruises but nothing really bad but the other one, yes the other one lost a teeth and had a cut above his eye!

NintendoPie said:
badgenome said:

Aww, look, he has a nice view of the lake! Have a good time being dead Jay. ^_^ Just watch out for flash floods!

Lmao!!!

I bet fat boy fucked him up.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
I bet fat boy fucked him up.

+1

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Been 6 hours.... to me that is well past 'a few'.

I have to admit. This was a pretty good thread to grab a lot of posts. I wonder if he'll get is 1000post badge.

No we can't let him fool us into getting a badge, everyone stop posting!!!

superchunk said:
Been 6 hours.... to me that is well past 'a few'.

I have to admit. This was a pretty good thread to grab a lot of posts. I wonder if he'll get is 1000post badge.

I say we help him in this. That way it will reduce the shame of having had his arse kicked by an unfit fat dude.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Maybe his parents have intervened and have banned him from the internet!!!