By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Has anyone mentioned how stupid this is yet?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:

Yes... I think this whole thread is about that!

DareDareCaro said:
Heavenly_King said:
DanneSandin said:
How many here has actually been in a fight?! Or aare all your suggestions based on games and movies? :P

Fights never turn out as you planed... They simply never do - unless both are more experienced fighters.

I have fought lots of times, in my school, university, and now.   I am practicing boxing for hobby :D.     Also I am black belt in karate, and when I was a kid I got red belt for taekwon-do (the previous one to the black belt) XD.

Still fighting in university???  That's kinda douche...

there are sometimes that words cant resolve a problem.    ex.   If some dude enjoys to bother you, or mocks you; if you tell "please tell me, why do you bother me so much, lets talk about it" it will just get worse, and even more people could me tempted to mock, so I kicked his butt, and the ones of his friends, and problem solved.

As I am practicing boxing, obviously you fight some people in the ring, just for sparring most cases, because there are some dudes that get irritated and really angry if you hit them to much (his guard suck), and the training turns into a real fight lol.   And that is really lame, because if he gets in the ring, it is obvious that he knows that sooner or later he will get hit, so if you they dont like that, they should just dont enter the ring......but as always sh!t happens.

douple post

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Jay520 said:

---UPDATE: Thursday. March 22, 2012-----------

We are fighting because of a heated argument when we both called each other some hurtful names. We already had a fairly hostile relationship. I guess this was just the strawberry on the icing.

Stupidest, most immature reason for a fight ever. So stupid in fact I can't believe anyone with sufficient intelligence to string 2 sentences together would pursue such an an undertaking.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
ghettoglamour said:

Yes... I think this whole thread is about that!

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Heavenly_King said:
DareDareCaro said:
Heavenly_King said:
DanneSandin said:
How many here has actually been in a fight?! Or aare all your suggestions based on games and movies? :P

Fights never turn out as you planed... They simply never do - unless both are more experienced fighters.

I have fought lots of times, in my school, university, and now.   I am practicing boxing for hobby :D.     Also I am black belt in karate, and when I was a kid I got red belt for taekwon-do (the previous one to the black belt) XD.

Still fighting in university???  That's kinda douche...

there are sometimes that words cant resolve a problem.    ex.   If some dude enjoys to bother you, or mocks you; if you tell "please tell me, why do you bother me so much, lets talk about it" it will just get worse, and even more people could me tempted to mock, so I kicked his butt, and the ones of his friends, and problem solved.

I suppose those who lack the intellect need to resort to violence in these situations. But for the rest of us it's wasted energy.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

yanamaster said:

Good use of resources!

NintendoPie said:
yanamaster said:

Good use of resources!

I use whatever comes in handy ;).

Now seriously, where is that shmuck and how many teeth is he missing?