By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

adriane23 said:
DanneSandin said:
How many here has actually been in a fight?! Or aare all your suggestions based on games and movies? :P

Fights never turn out as you planed... They simply never do - unless both are more experienced fighters.

I've been in a few, and my advice was sound given the amount of information he gave.

Sounds good! My experience is that when it happens you don't think that much, you just act... I'd try to get in as many "head shots" as possible with my fist, while holding him under his chin, around the neck from behind...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

What if there still fighting lol

Gilgamesh said:

You never know...

It isn't going to end well for Jay >.<

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

MegaDrive08 said:
What if there still fighting lol

Haha man, ur tired after 2 minutes :P they wouldn't last more than 5 I'd guess... At least not fatty.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I imagine the fight went something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MePZ2ODCtk4&nomobile=1

Around the Network

Gilgamesh said:

You never know...

You mean Jay will die one year later while his opponent will still be going strong in his 70s?

DanneSandin said:
adriane23 said:
DanneSandin said:
How many here has actually been in a fight?! Or aare all your suggestions based on games and movies? :P

Fights never turn out as you planed... They simply never do - unless both are more experienced fighters.

I've been in a few, and my advice was sound given the amount of information he gave.

Sounds good! My experience is that when it happens you don't think that much, you just act... I'd try to get in as many "head shots" as possible with my fist, while holding him under his chin, around the neck from behind...

That's been my experience as well. And seeing as how they waited so long to actually fight, they won't have the benefit of adrenaline or anger to shrug off the stinging pain of connecting real punches. I took Wing Chun in high school and we used to pair up to chain punch each other's forearms and spar. The training sucked, but it paid off whenever I got into a real fight.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

create free polls | comment on this

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

Poll

Needs an all of the above option.