By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Jay520 said:
Heavenly_King said:
Jay520 said:
pslee said:

big weight difference. 100lb is a lot in fighting. your punches will not be very significant to his body since he weighs alot more than you. what i recommend is you need to kick, not punch. go for his legs and do leg kicks. kick his leg and pull out, and do that multiple times to make him feel pain on his legs. you should not go f or his body. dont hit his neck or face, unless it is really necessary since he can counter you because arms are shorter than legs. you should watch out for a take down. he can charge you hard and slam you on the ground and god know what he will do. he can kick your face or throw punches here and there and you are done due to the size difference. street fight can be very different from UFC. use your elbow too if you can. 

After kicking his legs long enough, how do I finish the fight? Will I have to get him down, or will the leg pain make him yield?

If he lifts weight most probably he will have  concrete columns as legs (I know, because I have concrete columns XD), so kicking them is not a good idea.  Also if you have NO experience in martial arts, I dont recommend you to kick, because kicks are way to slow for someone who doesnt practice them.   Punches are always fast attacks so it doesnt matter previous experience.   If you are going to use kicks the must be fast, accurate, and most importantly STRONG;  ONE kick can end any fight if you know how to properly do them.  YOU NEED A TEACHER!!!  dont waste your time here, and go to someone you know that practice somekind of fighting sport.

Trust me, his legs are not concrete columns. His legs are probably smaller than mine. I wouldn't worry about him having strong legs, LOL.

hmmm.. You say no kicks and other say use kicks. I guess I'll practise them today and see if I'm comfortable with them.

Best advice...keep to his sides and control his arms. If you're smaller controlling his movements is in your best interest....use short snap kicks to the sides of knee caps to try and collapse his knees...try to make sure all your punches are in straight lines and roll over top of one another....and don't underestimate a big dude, a lot of them have a hell of a lot more muscle than you think which does give them the punchers chance and the weight advantage is not something you want to mess with...he sounds like he's my older brothers build and he's a beast for a really fat dude...fight with him a lot in back yard cage matches...

Other basics...destroy arms...uppercuts to triceps and hammer fists to biceps will cause serious numbness to the arms making them immobile...that will keep his blanace off....avoid the face....its pretty useless to hit there unless you have your opponent on the ground...when so apply quick rolling jabs to the face and if you use any kind of wrist or arm locks remember to keep them close to your chest as it will allow for better control of his body....

Good luck! Let me know the outcome.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
Jay520 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

No it isn't. I'm sure you know that if you got caught fighting at school you could get in serious trouble and even expelled. If the cops caught you fighting you could be arrested. The reason for harsh punishment for fighting is because it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.

You do not have the right to harm another person. It's called assault and it's against the law. You have the right to defend yourself, but only when other means of avoiding conflict are not available.

I don't care if your are in highschool or not. Grow up, don't fight, and be the better man. Make the other guy look like the fool for wanting to fight because it's the dumbest way to solve anything. Fighting doesn't solve anything by the way and you both could get seriously hurt. Even if you win you will have failed one of life's trials.

That's why I'm not going to get caught figting at school. We will meet at a private location within our neighborhood. The cops will not find me. The reason for harsh punushment for fighting is because it usually leads to permanent injures, death, and/or future conflicts. None of these will be a problem with my fight.

I never said I had a right to harm another person. I Know that fighting is illegal. Sometimes we gotta do illegal things in our lives. The law is not without flaws.

Fighting proves who is the more dominant member of the community. No one will get seriously hurt. Life's trials? What the hell are Life's trials?

It doesn't take much to permanently be injured. Getting knocked down and hitting your head could kill you instantly or break a neck leaving you paralyzed, regardless of the intentions or "rules" of the right.

The law may not be perfect, but who says you have to break it. It's not like teenagers have no choice but to drink underage or someone late to work has to speed or run stops. It's not like you have no choice but to fight. You do have a choice. The better choice is to walk away and be a better man for it.

Fighting doesn't prove anything. Do you want to be a thug? Nobody has respect for thugs. You could get seriously hurt or seriously injure the other guy even if you both don't intend to.

"Life's trails" is just the term I used to describe the difficult choices we have to make in our lives. Choosing wisely instead of rashly is what makes us adults. Men choose to use words to solve disputes not fists. If you go through with the fight you will regret it no matter the outcome. You might no regret it now while you're young and full of piss and vinegar, but you will regret it as an adult looking back on poor decisions.

Don't fight, be a man, be the better man.

You could be the better man here. People respect those who refuse to fight. Defending yourself when forced is also honorable, but there is no honor is choosing to fight over an insult.

Not sure about your views on fighting here...been in probably 60 in my life and got my ass kicked quite a few times. I have never ever been injured to the point your implying could happen (very unlikely in a skin fight.)

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

TrevDaRev said:
Play4Fun said:
Omg! He really died!

You should never joke about death, especially when bare knuckle fighting is the subject, one punch is all it takes.

yeah jokes about death aren't good but it's their own problem if they die because of this stupid shit. the worst is if they will cost the whole society a lot because they have to get expensive treatments after that. like physiotherapy or something like that. higher health insurance for me because some idiots need to fight for their imaginary "honor" isn't cool...and if it's ony a broken hand...

i do not really have a problem with that i'm just saying :)

I'm so stressed out!! How did it go!?

Tagging to see who died

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Tagging to see who died

How the heck do you do this tagging thing?! I'm such a VGC noob. >_>

RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Gilgamesh said:

Tagging to see who died

How the heck do you do this tagging thing?! I'm such a VGC noob. >_>

If you post in a thread, it will get added to your forum buddy and stay there until you've posted in 15 other threads more recently. That's all that "tagging" means. Keeping it in your forum buddy to not forget about it.

Oh, wow... why not make an actual post then instead of just saying "Tagged!" or "Tagging"?

Jesus, I think he may of been stomped out, should of used that Hadouken

poor Jay.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

The fight never took place- I'm calling it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~