By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Have someone take a video of it! Then you could possible get on the news for being evidence of games affecting people's violence levels.

Around the Network

Man I hope he posts before I head off to work in a couple of hours.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

What if he's actually the fat guy and by asking for advice on how to fight a fat guy, he's protecting himself from any strategies the skinny guy might think of?

Hmm..

wfz said:
What if he's actually the fat guy and by asking for advice on how to fight a fat guy, he's protecting himself from any strategies the skinny guy might think of?

Hmm..

Your avatar fit that post perfectly! XD

wfz said:

Hmm..

Lol, that is awesome.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
wfz said:

Hmm..

hahahahahh that would be even better

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

fuck him!

Jay520 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

No it isn't. I'm sure you know that if you got caught fighting at school you could get in serious trouble and even expelled. If the cops caught you fighting you could be arrested. The reason for harsh punishment for fighting is because it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.

You do not have the right to harm another person. It's called assault and it's against the law. You have the right to defend yourself, but only when other means of avoiding conflict are not available.

I don't care if your are in highschool or not. Grow up, don't fight, and be the better man. Make the other guy look like the fool for wanting to fight because it's the dumbest way to solve anything. Fighting doesn't solve anything by the way and you both could get seriously hurt. Even if you win you will have failed one of life's trials.

That's why I'm not going to get caught figting at school. We will meet at a private location within our neighborhood. The cops will not find me. The reason for harsh punushment for fighting is because it usually leads to permanent injures, death, and/or future conflicts. None of these will be a problem with my fight.

I never said I had a right to harm another person. I Know that fighting is illegal. Sometimes we gotta do illegal things in our lives. The law is not without flaws.

Fighting proves who is the more dominant member of the community. No one will get seriously hurt. Life's trials? What the hell are Life's trials?

It doesn't take much to permanently be injured. Getting knocked down and hitting your head could kill you instantly or break a neck leaving you paralyzed, regardless of the intentions or "rules" of the right.

The law may not be perfect, but who says you have to break it. It's not like teenagers have no choice but to drink underage or someone late to work has to speed or run stops. It's not like you have no choice but to fight. You do have a choice. The better choice is to walk away and be a better man for it.

Fighting doesn't prove anything. Do you want to be a thug? Nobody has respect for thugs. You could get seriously hurt or seriously injure the other guy even if you both don't intend to.

"Life's trails" is just the term I used to describe the difficult choices we have to make in our lives. Choosing wisely instead of rashly is what makes us adults. Men choose to use words to solve disputes not fists. If you go through with the fight you will regret it no matter the outcome. You might no regret it now while you're young and full of piss and vinegar, but you will regret it as an adult looking back on poor decisions.

Don't fight, be a man, be the better man.

You could be the better man here. People respect those who refuse to fight. Defending yourself when forced is also honorable, but there is no honor is choosing to fight over an insult.

wfz said:

Hmm..

Now I know what will be going through my had at work tonight!

Watch this go horribly wrong, one thing leads to another, and like 14 teens get shot dead. This message board will end up on MSNBC, games will be blamed and all of the adults that commented here will get sent to jail as accessories to murder.

I was really pretty happy about not ever being anally violated too.

Jay, please don't die, or kill anyone, I have too nice of an ass to go to jail.