By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Jumpin said:
ProdigyBam said:
Keep him at distance and try to hit his chin, 2 or 3 punches on the chin and he will go down.

I saw that fight:

Yeah exactly, do it like Fedor he always beat bigger guys than him only with intelligence, calmness and technique, perfect example :D

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network

Fat guys are perfect for hugging, a better solution to your heated argument would be hugging it out!

haven't read the whole thread. far too long. My only advice is to get him on the ground and get his back, or to get his back while on your feet. hard to defend against someone on your back, just watch out for him smashing you onto the ground or into a wall. Other than that hit him on the nose so his eyes will water. hit him in the throat so he cant breath, or right under his rib cage, that is where you can knock the wind out of him. If he is hefty though i would go for the throat, its hard to punch through fat. Most of all though, do not hit him when he is down, use any weapon or steel toe boots, or have anyone jump in to help. should you do any of those and he gets seriously hurt you can get in major trouble and be held liable for medical bills. keep it clean. keep out of his reach, wear him down. Most people cannot fight for more than 3-5 minutes intensely before waring out.

badgenome said:

Don't do it. This could be you.

OR WORSER.

Lol, awesome

Win or lose you're going to regret it in the future. The good sport in ego conflict is the one who avoided it and save yourself from harm and bad memory. Anyway a hard punch in the throat guarantees a win.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

How much you wanna bet?

just a qoute so you see my previous post. it is honest advice and i wish you luck. And after its over, maybe you and the other guy should talk things out. Some of my best friends are people i have had issues with in the past and just eventually talked them out or over came them.

Jay520 said:
KungKras said:
How old are you, Jay?

Old enough...

That's not an answer -_-

Was just wondering, since it would be weird for grown ups to fight unless in a boxing ring or something.

I LOVE ICELAND!

rakugakist said:
badgenome said:

Don't do it. This could be you.

OR WORSER.

Lol, awesome

Holy shit, I avoided watching this until now because I was afraid to see something that would make me sick. Instead I saw something that mede my day, fucking awesome.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

KungKras said:
Jay520 said:
KungKras said:
How old are you, Jay?

Old enough...

That's not an answer -_-

Was just wondering, since it would be weird for grown ups to fight unless in a boxing ring or something.

I am thirty-three years old.

Jay520 said:
KungKras said:

That's not an answer -_-

I am thirty-three years old.

And you're getting into a fight?