By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Play4Fun said:
Jay is gonna die.

Everyone is gonna die. What's your point?

Around the Network
Kamal said:
Why post here in the first place if you were so confident of your fighting prowess? It really seems that there is a little doubt that you can come out of this the victor but what do I know.

Where do I come off as confident? I'm simply dismissing those who are not following the purpose of the thread.

Wtf is wrong with u guys giving kids bad advice dude. Don't do the fight, smart people fight with our pen, not with our fist.....and as a physician, i have a scapel in my pocket in the subway :)

xwan said:
Wtf is wrong with u guys giving kids bad advice dude. Don't do the fight, smart people fight with our pen, not with our fist.....and as a physician, i have a scapel in my pocket in the subway :)

Indeed.

Jay520 said:
Play4Fun said:
Jay is gonna die.

My point is you are going to die before your time.

He will squish you like a bug.

I bet after tomorrow we won't see you log on to your account anymore.

Around the Network

Ninja dude, ninja! Surprise is everything.

Go for the parts where there is less fat. The knees/shins, it'll weakened his balance. Good luck! Again don't let him grab you or else its game over.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Jay520 said:
Kamal said:
Why post here in the first place if you were so confident of your fighting prowess? It really seems that there is a little doubt that you can come out of this the victor but what do I know.

Where do I come off as confident? I'm simply dismissing those who are not following the purpose of the thread.

Confident was the wrong word, maybe assured e.g. You think you'll last longer than him since he suppose to have bad cardio.. The fights I've been in hasn't even stretched beyond a couple of minutes and that isn't enough time to tire someone out, since adrenaline takes over and the rest is a blur. Every fight is about the moment so unless you are a experienced fighter (from posting on here I can think not) there is no use to over think this; hit and don't get hit those are the only rules you'll need to follow.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Play4Fun said:
Jay520 said:
Play4Fun said:
Jay is gonna die.

My point is you are going to die before your time.

He will squish you like a bug.

I bet after tomorrow we won't see you log on to your account anymore.

How much you wanna bet?

While talking smack to him, slap him in the face a few times to really piss him off. Then, just when he's getting most pissed, slap him one more time. Maybe whip it out and piss on him just to finish off the insult.

He'll go into a rage and lose control.

From there, just let him wear himself out a little bit or stumble around after you, then trip him, sock him in the jaw, and watch the tower tumble.

Yep.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Watch all of the Bruce Lee movies immediately if you have time. That little guy could beat some ass. Don't worry about all of the years of training he had. I'm sure that you don't really need it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger