By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Jay520 said:
Gunman121 said:
I like how he chose to not read / not-respond to the most valid points.

Whatever, he can be dramatic all he wants.

I replied to your post, but it broke the thread. It was basically saying how I didn't care what you people thought. This thread wasn't meant to debate over whether my actions were right or wrong.

It's ironic though. You don't care what smart, professional people think. Yet you care about what a moron thinks? How idiotic. 

I'm not trying to be a jerk to you, I know it's coming off like that though. However, as a teacher I've seen so many silly fights over the same reason. What you described as a non-violent fight happened, around a park outside the school district. They went home later, there was no -fight to the death.-  Except the one kid laid down, and then died of a coma. Turns out even the basic injuries, caused brain trauma from the pressure of the punches.

What was suppose to be a stupid idiotic fight about "honor" is now a murder case. You should take emphasis from what smart people are saying. Don't take the chance to fuck your life up or pretend that "honor" means something. We don't live in the feudal age anymore.

Around the Network
pslee said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBDQZ6eePtc

"Build 32 lbs of lean, athletic muscle in 32 weeks!"

ProdigyBam said:
Keep him at distance and try to hit his chin, 2 or 3 punches on the chin and he will go down.

I saw that fight:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Gunman121 said:
Jay520 said:
Gunman121 said:

I replied to your post, but it broke the thread. It was basically saying how I didn't care what you people thought. This thread wasn't meant to debate over whether my actions were right or wrong.

It's ironic though. You don't care what smart, professional people think. Yet you care about what a moron thinks? How idiotic. 

I'm not trying to be a jerk to you, I know it's coming off like that though. However, as a teacher I've seen so many silly fights over the same reason. What you described as a non-violent fight happened, around a park outside the school district. They went home later, there was no -fight to the death.-  Except the one kid laid down, and then died of a coma. Turns out even the basic injuries, caused brain trauma from the pressure of the punches.

What was suppose to be a stupid idiotic fight about "honor" is now a murder case. You should take emphasis from what smart people are saying. Don't take the chance to fuck your life up or pretend that "honor" means something. We don't live in the feudal age anymore.

Intelligence and professionalism is not a factor in deciding who I listen to. I'm only considering the thoughts of the people are doing what the thread says.

Okay, you pick one fatal fight out of the millions of nonfatal fights and use that as a reason to support your point? Weak. I guess I should stop riding rollercoasters too? Because of the miniscule risk involved.

How is everything going? have you 2 beening in the hospital?

have you tape the fighting?

you should think over your fighting reason again.

In my opinion only money matter reasons are irreversible.

Around the Network
sunszl said:

How is everything going? have you 2 beening in the hospital?

have you tape the fighting?

you should think over your fighting reason again.

In my opinion only money matter reasons are irreversible.

Come back in about four hours.

Jay520 said:
Gunman121 said:
Jay520 said:
Gunman121 said:

Intelligence and professionalism is not a factor in deciding who I listen to. I'm only considering the thoughts of the people are doing what the thread says.

Okay, you pick one fatal fight out of the millions of nonfatal fights and use that as a reason to support your point? Weak. I guess I should stop riding rollercoasters too? Because of the miniscule risk involved.

There's a difference. A rollercoaster inner workings are not the same of the brain. I can guarentee you that you will get some form of damage to your body. Where as riding a roller coaster, you won't. I just can't say how much damage will be done.

Whatever though, a silly fight for a silly reason. 

@ Gunman

Damage is good for the body and mind. It builds mental toughness and your body will stregthen and grow stronger as it heals up. And there will be no major damage in this fight. I can guarantee that.

Is it a silly fight? Maybe. Do I care? No.

How old are you, Jay?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Record it.