By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja gaiden 3. Ign review. 3/10!!!

really disappointing to see, but the setting killed near any hope of my interest anyway.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
leatherhat said:

IGN is clearly the go to source for action game reviews

What the heck?! That's pathetic!

Have you even played both of those games? Or at least seen some footage? For all you know, Imagine: Party Babyz could be an underrated classic.

Love and tolerate.

Shut the fuck up IGN.. I dont believe this publicity stunt for 1 minute

In recent news, they gave the Ipad a 9.

According to that Imagine Party Rabies review, it has better graphics than NG3. Then again, I never played it.

omfg i loved ninja gaiden black so much (my favourite game after morrowind for xbox) and ninja gaiden was decent as well but what the fuck did they do? how could they do this to me and all the other fans? i could cry lol

ok ign's review will be too low but i saw some others now and they dont really like it as well.

Around the Network

I usually don't really care much about review scores BUT one part stood out for me

ONE WEAPON~?

0_0

wtf! Is this true? who the heck came up with that 'brilliant' (not) idea? Different weapons are one of the main reasons to buy NG. smh 'insert what'swrongwithyoureggie.gif"

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ok i just looked at one of the biggest gaming magazines in germany who usually give higher ratings than the average (i believe so)

they say almost the same, stupid fucked up story and fucked up fighting system (compared to ninja gaiden 2 and so on)

rating:

67%

http://www.gamepro.de/playstation/spiele/ps3/ninja-gaiden-3/wertung/46486.html

haha their conclusion:

"this ninja is fighting with a blunt blade"

meh....still probably get it when it's dirt cheap.....they should've just added in some waggle-boobs and it would've gotten an 8!!!!

Videogamer gave it a 5/10 :S

I hope the new Hitman and MaxPayne are not a disgrace to their franchises. Would be a sucky year for console gaming if so

Now I really hope for GOW, need my dose of H&S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DélioPT said:
If the game is this bad i hope they can change it when the Wii U version arrives! I always wanted to try a Ninja Gaiden game.

This is what I am kinda hoping for as well.