By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja gaiden 3. Ign review. 3/10!!!

VicViper said:

That's not a good argument at all.

For example, this reads to me: "people who like Hack & Slash games will find God Hand awful while people who like Baby Simulation Games will have a good time with Party Babyz".

My mom woundn't in a million years play god hand, but she would probably give Party Babyz a try and would probably like it.

Over your head then. God hand is considered by many to be one of the greatest action games of all time. And IGN gave it a 3.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
VicViper said:

For example, this reads to me: "people who like Hack & Slash games will find God Hand awful while people who like Baby Simulation Games will have a good time with Party Babyz".

My mom woundn't in a million years play god hand, but she would probably give Party Babyz a try and would probably like it.

Over your head then. God hand is considered by many to be one of the greatest action games of all time. And IGN gave it a 3.

I never played so I wouldn't know. What I said is that you can't compare those two reviews, those games are not for the same people.

VicViper said:
leatherhat said:
VicViper said:

I never played so I wouldn't know. What I said is that you can't compare those two reviews, those games are not for the same people.

The imagine babyz was there because I didn't feel like cropping the pic. Got it?

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
VicViper said:
leatherhat said:
VicViper said:

The imagine babyz was there because I didn't feel like cropping the pic. Got it?

Oh, I see! Sorry for the misanderstanding!

VicViper said:
leatherhat said:
VicViper said:
leatherhat said:
VicViper said:

Oh, I see! Sorry for the misanderstanding!

Its cool, I probably should have clarified

Time for hype

Around the Network

Wow this sucks. Was really looking forward to it.

They need to bring htat guy back!

It's just that simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLhAAYgqYc&feature=player_embedded

Boss battle at 42:10.

The fight is some hilarious shit.That dinosaur isn´t very smart, even by dinosaur standards.

It made me laugh sooo hard!

JGarret said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLhAAYgqYc&feature=player_embedded

Boss battle at 42:10.

The fight is some hilarious shit.That dinosaur isn´t very smart, even by dinosaur standards.

Most idiotic boss in a game ever?

Woah, woah woah! The thing you all should really be focusing is this:

2.5 Gameplay
When you can tell what’s happening, fighting is easy, repetitive, and dull.

It's ridiculous though, I had no idea NG3 was anywhere close to coming out.