By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja gaiden 3. Ign review. 3/10!!!

BUUURN!

Yay!!!

Around the Network

sorry but I don't understand that boss fight. Besides being horribly boring, why is he winning so fast after being eaten by the rex ? and why is the rex suddenly wrapped in plastic/aluminum foil ?

How the mighty have fallen. NG2 was a good game, although I didn't finish it, I gave it a go and I loved it as far as I got. To see the game dumbed down to this.. It's just disheartening really.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Thank for the info. If I feel the need to get my ass kicked I'll replay Black. NGB was one of my favourite games last gen. It required building up callouses even to get through Very Hard. Master Ninja was more than I could stand but it was intrinsically fair. There was nothing like the ridiculous spam rocket-launchers of NGII. Beautiful games and Ryu was a hero worth playing but I'm not in the mood for a QTE fest with no customization at all.

Around the Network

Only one weapon? no worries the other weapons are DLC :).

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-weapons-ninja-gaiden/728268

(and for free)...

I've been playing this game for a few hours and its pretty great. The ninpo system is good but it probably needs to charge slower because right now its a bit over powered. The new UT system prevents spamming. Everything seems to be pretty good but a few changes are questionable. And the one weapon only is nonsense, but the free dlc looks banging. I'd have to say team ninja made a good game but made a bunch of bad mistakes on the DLC front.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

IGN reviews, there to be laughed at. 

Sal.Paradise said:

IGN reviews, there to be laughed at. 

What is this supposed to mean? Nintendogs is definitely better at being a virtual pet game than Ninja Gaiden 3 is at being an action game. 

WOW thats bad 0_o

I mean the franchise never appealed to me but I never thought it would get rated this low. I wonder if the WiiU version will get a higher score since they have time too improve on a bit at least...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(