By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Developing "AAAA" Title

Roma said:
DanneSandin said:
Let me explain what a 4A title is: it's more expansive than Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPGSCIFI - which only can mean ONE thing: something very, very similar to the Matrix! Yeah, that's right; yer gonna plug yourself IN to the XboxMatrix!!!

All hail our superior Robot Masters!

If it was the Nintendo Sex then I would understand the “plug in” part but with MS? Their only at their 3rd consol so…

LulZ!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Torillian said:
DirtyP2002 said:
kowenicki said:
well surely its a good thing... no?

failing to see anything negative in this.

AAAA will refer to the importance MS are putting on it and the likely budget.

read pezus posts, he will find something. Wait for VG King to double check.

sigh, even a silly little thread like this turns into us against them apparently.

No there is nothing negative about MS making a new game, and I'm very happy for you all.  There is however something silly about taking an overly used and nearly meaningless industry term like AAA and making up an even more ridiculous term in an attempt to show how serious you are.  The negative would be if this caught on and then we had another term quickly become meaningless so MS's next game would have to be AAAAA and so on and so forth.  

happy for you all?

regarding the bold... not really, getting so worked up about the number of AAAA's is what is really ridiculous.

"If this was a sony announcement then this forum would be drooling all over it.

But all we get is weak sarcasm and cheap jibes..."

the "we" in your statement is probably the same "you all" in mine.  MS fans, 360 owners, however you want to think about it.

Honestly I don't see people getting worked up, just making light of a funny situation.  I hate to extoll the virtues of someplace that won't even let VGChartz be mentioned but I think the thread on this subject on NeoGaf is the same.  Fortunately over there you can tell jokes about something without it turning into a platform fan fight.  Here we often aren't so lucky.

Lame. Waiting for AAAAA atleast.

PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:
ive said it before and will say it again , ps fans are the worst

Nah, nintendo fanboys are worse, much much worse.

na nintendo fanboys  are just kids with no mature games

sony fanboys are just the worst

microsoft fans like myself we could give a rat ass

What the hell is AAAA??

Around the Network

Biggest budget game of all time confirmed, they clearly saw the 600 people working on RE6
and then went well fk that shit we will make a game with 1,000 developers on one game! But if a AAA game can have 600 working on it a 1,000 man team will need to be called AAAA!

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

You do know that Wii owners are the oldest on average, by quite a bit? Most "kids" own either a PS3 or a 360 as their primary console.

As for fans; they're all equally annoying only in different ways, simple as that. I'm annoying too and I have no trouble admitting it.

Mummelmann said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

You do know that Wii owners are the oldest on average, by quite a bit? Most "kids" own either a PS3 or a 360 as their primary console.

As for fans; they're all equally annoying only in different ways, simple as that. I'm annoying too and I have no trouble admitting it.

wii owners are  the oldest because it for grandparents , and im not a kid i was raised on nintendo since nes but they lost me since the gamecube i tried the wii i owned a red wii and i hated it , microsoft has never let me down , my type of games i enjoy and play

Mummelmann said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

i would say wii has the most oldest and most very young users. most of the old users will never see a gaming internet site so i don't think i will read a lot of their opinion in forums. two of my brothers own a wii and they will never be in a gaming forum that's for sure... same goes for most of the young users under 12 or so^^

so people who are in forums are most times not the average wii users i believe. i believe the wii users who are in forums are the minority ot hte wii users andthink maybe very different to the most wii users.

crissindahouse said:
Mummelmann said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

i would say wii has the most oldest and most very young users. most of the old users will never see a gaming internet site so i don't think i will read a lot of their opinion in forums. two of my brothers own a wii and they will never be in a gaming forum that's for sure... same goes for most of the young users under 12 or so^^

Yay! I'm the odd 5%!