Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Developing "AAAA" Title

NintendoPie said:
crissindahouse said:
Mummelmann said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:
ive said it before and will say it again , ps fans are the worst

Nah, nintendo fanboys are worse, much much worse.

na nintendo fanboys  are just kids with no mature games

sony fanboys are just the worst

microsoft fans like myself we could give a rat ass

You do know that Wii owners are the oldest on average, by quite a bit? Most "kids" own either a PS3 or a 360 as their primary console.

As for fans; they're all equally annoying only in different ways, simple as that. I'm annoying too and I have no trouble admitting it.

i would say wii has the most oldest and most very young users. most of the old users will never see a gaming internet site so i don't think i will read a lot of their opinion in forums. two of my brothers own a wii and they will never be in a gaming forum that's for sure... same goes for most of the young users under 12 or so^^

so people who are in forums are most times not the average wii users i believe. i believe the wii users who are in forums are the minority of the wii users and i think maybe very different to the most wii users.

Yay! I'm the odd 5%!

haha just because of you i said 12 (really)

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
NintendoPie said:
crissindahouse said:
Mummelmann said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

You do know that Wii owners are the oldest on average, by quite a bit? Most "kids" own either a PS3 or a 360 as their primary console.

As for fans; they're all equally annoying only in different ways, simple as that. I'm annoying too and I have no trouble admitting it.

i would say wii has the most oldest and most very young users. most of the old users will never see a gaming internet site so i don't think i will read a lot of their opinion in forums. two of my brothers own a wii and they will never be in a gaming forum that's for sure... same goes for most of the young users under 12 or so^^

so people who are in forums are most times not the average wii users i believe. i believe the wii users who are in forums are the minority of the wii users and i think maybe very different to the most wii users.

Yay! I'm the odd 5%!

Lol, I'm 13 though. Close enough? xD

Oh shit gamers, that's it, Microsoft are creating the best game of all time.

101 Metacritic preorder now at Gamestop 2012 day 0 dlc better with kinect

NintendoPie said:
crissindahouse said:

Lol, I'm 13 though. Close enough? xD

i said 12 because you are 13 but i still made a mistake because i've said "under 12" which is only 11 and below. i failed

AAAA DAT FOUR A DAT MEEN IT ONE A BETTER DAN AAA

Seriously though it must be a typo. Not even Halo is AAAA and that's their biggest IP. Unless of course Forza costs more to make, though they don't seem to care too much about track accuracy and other intricacies which encompass racing simulators.

Around the Network
epicberserk said:
Mummelmann said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

wii owners are  the oldest because it for grandparents , and im not a kid i was raised on nintendo since nes but they lost me since the gamecube i tried the wii i owned a red wii and i hated it , microsoft has never let me down , my type of games i enjoy and play

This is actually pretty interesting to hear. I grew up with the NES myself, besides a Commodore 64 and Amiga 500. Nintendo lost me as well at the Gamecube stage, their silly formats, strained relations with 3rd parties and subsequent lack of quality 3rd party games and their rather clunky gamepads (the N64 pad was brilliant though, for some reason I like it despite it's size) simply turned me away.

I have nothing against the x-box, I actually own a 360 and a PS3 but I do all my gaming on PC now. Sony and MS lost me with their gimmick motion controls, sudden crusade to catch the eye of casual gamers and their endless stream of mindless action games.

To each his own. Anyway, my point in the previous post was simply this; going by this site and the internet and world in general, one quickly learns that fans of all systems are annoying. The annoyance often stems from the simple fact that they actually prefer another system and a lot of them can get pretty vocal about it.

Panama said:

AAAA DAT FOUR A DAT MEEN IT ONE A BETTER DAN AAA

Seriously though it must be a typo. Not even Halo is AAAA and that's their biggest IP. Unless of course Forza costs more to make, though they don't seem to care too much about track accuracy and other intricacies which encompass racing simulators.

I think the implication is that it is far bigger than anything they have ever done before, and I don't think you can make a typo that many times and not notice.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

maybe they are simply expressing that it cost more to make... seriously you guys get your panties in a bunch, microsoft is a multi billion dollar company. it could be a halo MMO FPS where you can pilot UNSC ships in space and launch attacks on the ground to support some other guy in a warthog trying to flank a wraith only to get pwned by a banshee.
i'm guessing AAAA simply means cost more then AAA, which as long as the game is decent i don't care. the more exclusives xbox gets the better.

so that's 4 HALOS on 4 disk using kinect right lol.

anyway i see it as high ambitionfng for a new project that's likely not a shooter.

i'm really looking forward to seeing what this could be, although i'd still like to see milo and kate become a reality.

Will wait 'till bargain bin

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.