By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Game of Thrones (TV series) Official Thread

Great season, though a little too disjointed. Blackwater was fantastic.

Around the Network

Guys please that quote tree is gigantic.

Now, if season 3 is split, it'd be good and bad at the same time, but I'll definitely will read those dammed books.

Btw, regarding people hating King Joffrey, I think I'll just leave this here.

Althoght, I think that number is a bit higher.

I love this show, I think it is perfectly cast. The guy that plays Joffrey, does a great job, he is so hateable its just fantastic. The most recent episode was fantastic, Stennis is a bad ass, Tyrion is a genius, and Bronn and the Hound are endlessly watchable in battle. Also, who was that saucy Indian girl? She was perfect, loved the body. Cant wait for the finale.

pezus said:

Where's Bronn?

It should be like this:

0) Khal Drogo

1) Brienne

2) Jamie

3) Loras

4) Bronn

5) The Mountain

6) The Hound

7) Eddard Stark, only because he was old

Ned's about the same age as Jamie and Gregor, and not too much older than Sandor. No idea how old Bronn is, but I doubt he's much younger.

He just kinda sucks at fighting, comparatively.

ONLY 1 more episode left this season :( I love this show so much I watch ever episode at least 3 times in a row.

Around the Network

Love this show!!!

think-man said:
ONLY 1 more episode left this season :( I love this show so much I watch ever episode at least 3 times in a row.

Yeah, i'm the same! I've watched 'Blackwater' 3 times already.

@Plezbo, I agree, watching The Hound in battle is endlessly watchable. I hope he brings Sansa to Robb & joins the King in the North!

Oh shit, I wonder what will happen to Shae now that Tywin is in Kings Landing...? He specifically told Tyrion not to bring her..Hopefully he doesnt kill her, cos we still don't know her 'story'.

pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:

Where's Bronn?

It should be like this:

0) Khal Drogo

1) Brienne

2) Jamie

3) Loras

4) Bronn

5) The Mountain

6) The Hound

whaa...? Do you seriously think that Loras, Brienne & Bronn could beat The Hound or The Mountain...? The Hound would slice them all in 2 will one swing of his sword.

The Hound's quote in the battle of blackwater was awesome...

"Any man dies with a clean sword and i'll rape his corpse!"

Yes, I do. Read the books and you'll see how strong those are. Bronn is seriously surprisingly awesome with a sword. Loras is probably the best true knight in the books, only behind Brienne (but she's a woman ). Jamie is not a true Knight either!

For what I know, Cersei bribes Bronn not to champion Tyrion against The Mountain, when he accused of murderer. So I think he is capable of killing both brothers. And Jaime said, that there where three in Kings Landing who might have a chance against him. Do you who he meant?

And a thing that was so annoying was that Drogo died without a fight. I really was hoping to see him in battle.

But why do you think that Brienne is better then Jaime? And who is Loras?

You know all this but do not know who Loras Tyrell is? :O

Well I think Brienne and Jamie are about equal, it was just cool to put a woman above him.

As to the spoiler text:

Indeed, Bronn is an underrated beast. 

Jamie said three men in the seven kingdoms. If we don't count women (Brienne), I am guessing The Mountain, The Hound and Barristan Selmy. Even though Loras and Bronn might have a good chance as well, Jamie just doesn't know them yet.

I knew the gay knight aka. The Bakstabber aka. Knight of Flowers or roses dont rememder anymore. Isn´t Ser Baristan like the greatest Knight in the 7 Kingdoms? Didn´t Ned Stark said something like that. And I don´t Think Jaime was too much better then Ned in the fight between those two i didn´t got the feeling that Jaime was really better.

I don't remember who said it but he is definitely one of the greatest ever. 

Ned Stark didn't fight Jamie in the book. Ned Stark was more of a commander than a fighter.

Also, I forgot to add another character to my list, but it would be a spoiler so I will not

Ned said somthing like: He is happy for his wifes sake that he never meet Baristan on the Battlefield for his wifes sake. And that he saw him cut down 12 men at the same time.

And now you have to tell me who that is. If its not the guy who championed Tyrion against "The Mountain" or Jaufree

It is indeed. He should be at or near the top of the list.

You are forgetting a certain Knight of the Kingsguard that was unceremoniously excommunicated, and has yet to make another appearence

Pjams said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
AndrewWK said:
pezus said:

Where's Bronn?

It should be like this:

0) Khal Drogo

1) Brienne

2) Jamie

3) Loras

4) Bronn

5) The Mountain

6) The Hound

I knew the gay knight aka. The Bakstabber aka. Knight of Flowers or roses dont rememder anymore. Isn´t Ser Baristan like the greatest Knight in the 7 Kingdoms? Didn´t Ned Stark said something like that. And I don´t Think Jaime was too much better then Ned in the fight between those two i didn´t got the feeling that Jaime was really better.

I don't remember who said it but he is definitely one of the greatest ever. 

Ned Stark didn't fight Jamie in the book. Ned Stark was more of a commander than a fighter.

Also, I forgot to add another character to my list, but it would be a spoiler so I will not

Ned said somthing like: He is happy for his wifes sake that he never meet Baristan on the Battlefield for his wifes sake. And that he saw him cut down 12 men at the same time.

And now you have to tell me who that is. If its not the guy who championed Tyrion against "The Mountain" or Jaufree

It is indeed. He should be at or near the top of the list.

You are forgetting a certain Knight of the Kingsguard that was unceremoniously excommunicated, and has yet to make another appearence

Also missing  Qhorin Halfhand. That dude is a beast.