By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Wii will not pass 100 million

It still have a few life after a £-$ 99 markdown....

So i guess it will pass 100mil and beat PSOne yes!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

By the will of God, the Wii will pass the 102 million marker.

http://www.facebook.com/amin.and.azizah

#パーカーアミン

#AminParker 

100 million is a certainty.

it depends on the impact of the WiiU. if the WiiU is as big as the Wii was at first then Wii1 sales may nose dive to below PSP/DS but even with that it will still hit 100 mil

RolStoppable said:
I know it's Saturday, but don't you live in America? At best it's early afternoon over there and at worst it's shortly before noon. In any case, it's a little bit early to be heavily intoxicated already.

LOL. 

Around the Network

oh well at least it has a chance to hit 100million. The HD twins have a long way to go before they can start dreaming of those numbers. As much as people dont like to admit it...the Wii is a success. And it is still selling ...(well its selling better than a state of the art handheld i wont mention) Nintendo won this gen, get over it.

It will take a long time to reach 100mil.
If holiday sales aren't cannibalized by Wii U, it could reach it by the end of this year.....but a realistic guess would be 100mil in late 2013/early 2014

Forget about Dragon Quest X?

4m only for 100M. will easily reach that by this year end

it's not just the holidays, it's also possible that another price drop could help

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^