By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's in our hands~ TALES OF GRACES F

March 13th, it's the day in where we as Tales of fans have to make a stand and put our money where are mouths are. Our voices of miscontent has finally been answered and it's time for us to prove that there is a fertile fanbase in the west!

WHO IS WITH ME!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Please change the thread title to something Tales related. :)

I already purchased the Japanese version of Tales of Graces F. So I probably rent the game from GameFly to play it in English.

I completely forgot about this game. Now I have to rethink my next purchase

Been ready for about a month.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Yep I have it pre-ordered and can't wait to pick up!

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Yep I have it pre-ordered and can't wait to pick up!

I can always rely on you :P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I'm SO looking forward to this game, but I got too many games to play now so it'll have to wait, definitely getting it though, no doubts there

This, ninja gaiden and raccoon city(maybe) Its a tough month for my wallet.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Kamal said:

March 13th, it's the day in where we as Tales of fans have to make a stand and put our money where are mouths are. Our voices of miscontent has finally been answered and it's time for us to prove that there is a fertile fanbase in the west!

WHO IS WITH ME!

Tales of Symphonia proved the fertile fanbase. It is Namco's fault that they do not know how to effectively get to that fanbase that was created by Symphonia with inconsistent platform choices and poor localization attempts.