By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's in our hands~ TALES OF GRACES F

outlawauron said:
Acevil said:
Kamal said:

March 13th, it's the day in where we as Tales of fans have to make a stand and put our money where are mouths are. Our voices of miscontent has finally been answered and it's time for us to prove that there is a fertile fanbase in the west!

WHO IS WITH ME!

Tales of Symphonia proved the fertile fanbase. It is Namco's fault that they do not know how to effectively get to that fanbase that was created by Symphonia with inconsistent platform choices and poor localization attempts. 

Tales of Symphonia proved that Gamecube owners were desparate for any sort of Japanese RPG, not significant in terms of a fanbase.

Anyways, I'll definitely be getting it whenever it arrives. Haven't pre-ordered it or anything like that, but I'll get it soon.

knock it off Winney, ToS was fun lol. I would not nominate it for any JRPG awards it was a good game

Around the Network

I've never played a Tales game. Is this a good one to jump into? What other games is it similar to?

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Xxain said:
Kamal you got a badass avatar, who is that.

Cadis Etrama Di Raizel From Noblesse, or Rai for short :P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Xxain said:
outlawauron said:
Acevil said:
Kamal said:

March 13th, it's the day in where we as Tales of fans have to make a stand and put our money where are mouths are. Our voices of miscontent has finally been answered and it's time for us to prove that there is a fertile fanbase in the west!

WHO IS WITH ME!

Tales of Symphonia proved the fertile fanbase. It is Namco's fault that they do not know how to effectively get to that fanbase that was created by Symphonia with inconsistent platform choices and poor localization attempts. 

Tales of Symphonia proved that Gamecube owners were desparate for any sort of Japanese RPG, not significant in terms of a fanbase.

Anyways, I'll definitely be getting it whenever it arrives. Haven't pre-ordered it or anything like that, but I'll get it soon.

knock it off Winney, ToS was fun lol. I would not nominate it for any JRPG awards it was a good game

Hey now, don't make me get personal.

(I can easily tie Tri-Ace into my critique here. )

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Pre-ordered last weekend! Cant wait.

Around the Network

Yea had it preordered for awhile im just ready to play it know finally another game from my favorite series.

Have had on pre-order for a while also.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Pre-ordered on Amazon.ca... can't wait.

hkKAZE said:
I wish they'd localise tales of xillia

Need to get this one if you want that to happen.  It's all depending on how this game sells.  Namco said it themselves.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

...................I NEED more money, super sad face.