By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I think it's safe to say the PS3 is the definitive graphics king for this gen

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Graphics are technical, the aesthetics is subjective. Saying Gears 2 looked better than MGS4 is pure opinion. The best looking games on the 360 are PC ports.

I disagree, Forza 4 and Gears 3 are two of the best looking 360 games. I wouldn't say Skyrim and Crysis 2 look better, and even if they look about as good, it still means the best looking 360 games are both PC ports and full exclusives.

360 just runs games ported from the PC or also available on the PC better then PS3.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Graphics are technical, the aesthetics is subjective. Saying Gears 2 looked better than MGS4 is pure opinion. The best looking games on the 360 are PC ports.

I disagree, Forza 4 and Gears 3 are two of the best looking 360 games. I wouldn't say Skyrim and Crysis 2 look better, and even if they look about as good, it still means the best looking 360 games are both PC ports and full exclusives.

360 just runs games ported from the PC or also available on the PC better then PS3.

Forza is the only exclusive that I feel has truly been made for the 360. Hopefully the next Halo follows suit...it looks great already.

Also do not ignore Heavy Rain, a game with mind blowing graphics and pretty much do stand out in a league of its own defining the current generation console's capability. This was a game that was also initially planned for 360 but cancelled later. David Cage clearly mentioned that they were certain elements too complex or difficult for 360 to handle. I do urge 360 owners to try it before you make opinions. A 360 fanboy's opinion even counts better:  http://www.planetxbox360.com/article_9714/360_Fanboy_Heavy_Rain_is_the_Reason_to_Buy_a_PS3