By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition for the Nintendo Wii U Screens

My only experience so far with the recent iterations of Batman in gaming have been using the OnLive micro console/PC software, on which Asylum and City have worked quite well.  Warner Bros Interactive is preparing to ship out the first version of Batman Arkham City to hit a Nintendo system (this is the first of the new series of Batman games to do so).   According to the press release, shipments started going out today to retailers for the launch of the Nintendo Wii U on Sunday.

Posted in News, Wii-U Tags: action, adventure, arkham, armored edition, asylum, bat

It shipped out sooner than yesterday. There where Batman:ACAE in Wal-Mart yesterday. So they shipped at least on monday. It was mixed in on another shelf a few down from the other Wii U titles.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
BlkPaladin said:

It shipped out sooner than yesterday. There where Batman:ACAE in Wal-Mart yesterday. So they shipped at least on monday. It was mixed in on another shelf a few down from the other Wii U titles.

Really? I did not check. I work at walmart. All I saw were the 8 games up at top. I will have to look for it!

Well here is a pic from the one nearest my work.

Oh... Nintendo making cards again.

Bowser is the Joker

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I was actually hoping they would incorporate the card design from SMB3 bonus card game... But these are wicked too, none the less!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

did not see any pokemon review -_-

It’s not like [Yoshinori] Ono-san from Capcom where he just kind of comes and goes as he pleases, and makes his own desk.

that was funny though

Around the Network

That fruit part is really... weird! :D
I wonder what that means.

Just 4 more days you lucky america...I have to wait till the 30th

Has Pokemon Mystery Dungeon been announced for anything put Japan yet?

Xxain said:
Has Pokemon Mystery Dungeon been announced for anything put Japan yet?

No, but it will probably come West around Summer 2013 or so.

Love and tolerate.

DélioPT said:
That fruit part is really... weird! :D
I wonder what that means.

I think that the first time, with Iwata, it was a joke. Something to grab the atention of the people that after one of those family videos that usually bore us.

Then, since that was one of the most commented things about that Nintendo Direct (which was before, not after the E3 conference as the article says, they aired it on Sunday and the conference was Tuesday), NOA decided to use the joke again, a bit like a tribute to the first joke and the people that commented about it.

By the way, there are 2 new Iwata Ask, one is about Wii U Chat and the other one is about New Super Mario Bros. U, and in this one we can read this

Tezuka: Yes. We also are planning additional courses.

Iwata: As with New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the Nintendo 3DS, you're talking about the additional courses.

Tezuka: Yes. We're trying to think of ways of play that are different from New Super Mario Bros. 2, but we haven't made anything yet! (laughs)

Iwata: Right, rather than distributing content that's premade at a later date, you're going to start working on it now.

Iwamoto: Yes. The mechanism for adding courses is already there, so please stand by for an update on what they'll be like.

It will have DLC's like New Super Mario Bros. 2!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.