By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
PSwii60 said:
For instance, I must've met my gf around 300 times.

And when she complains about not seeing each other enough, you have something to show her.

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:

Ok so here's my question:

How long was it before you got your first StreetPass with a random stranger?

A couple of months. It's easier when you're in a crowded area.

Love and tolerate.

Galaki said:
PSwii60 said:
For instance, I must've met my gf around 300 times.

And when she complains about not seeing each other enough, you have something to show her.

Heh, well, I welcome the fight. It makes the sex that much more sexciting. It's addicting.

I don`t remember when i started to take it out with me - besides walking with it where i live - but when i took it a mall: bazinga! I even had invites to play SSF4 but i had the console in my pocket and didn`t realize.

BasilZero said:
Ash....hasnt aged or won anything and uses the wrong pokemon (poor taste according to the anime from what I've seen).

Anyways, Fire Emblem fans!

I have a question. I am new to the Fire Emblem series and would like to know what game I should begin/start at?

Now I got some stipulations (not sure if I used the right word):

-Remakes are recommended
-Storyline order is recommended.

*_*

First Fire Emblem game I ever played was Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for DS.  I picked-it up last year on clearance pricing at a retail store and was immediately hooked and engrossed by it.  Great game that is severely over looked in my opinion.  The way they apply consequences to your strategies if you are reckless gives you a connection/attachment to your characters that many other games lack.  I immediately went on eBay and got Fire Emblem GBA to try and start playing them in chronological order according to their NA releases.  Now, if I could only find my Gameboy Player so I could re-attach it to my Gamecube and play the GBA Fire Emblems on my television when I'm playing at home...

Around the Network

Sorry guys I have been on for some time, my computer locked out and now I have a new one. However, this computer is only used locally, so I can't be on here as long as before (plus school has started).

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

If only was this Olaf I would give this game a second look

spurgeonryan said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Sorry guys I have been on for some time, my computer locked out and now I have a new one. However, this computer is only used locally, so I can't be on here as long as before (plus school has started).

How does a computer lock out? Yuou forgot the password?

No, my computer was a rental and I didn't pay for it, so they locked it out.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Wii U press conference september 13. We will finally hear about launch date, price and launch lineup (If we still don't hear about these things theyr rly is a problem). I also hope we hear about more 3rd party support, more about Miiverse and hopefuly RETRO'S new game :P

Also what I a thought is weird is that according to IGN, it will be from 10am to 4pm EDT. Cant believe they will have a 6hour press conference so I guess they will have demos (hopefully some new ones)

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

spurgeonryan said:
Actually I hope Nintendo and Reggie finally saw what the crowd wants at a conference and this six hours will be thought through. They are in New york this time and it is all nintendo. They need to bring it. This close to launch and christmas a lot more eyes will be on them I feeland not just gamers.

And I will be working that day... well, somehow I am feeling like I'll be sick in bed around the 13th haha!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064