By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Looks very good imo

Around the Network

oh great now ash ketchum can help me learn how to type.

bs i bet he isn't even in the game.

like seriously who the hell is this guy?
Looks like some 7 year old goof. I want Ash back.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:

oh great now ash ketchum can help me learn how to type.

bs i bet he isn't even in the game.

like seriously who the hell is this guy?
Looks like some 7 year old goof. I want Ash back.

But Ash has never been in any game, before.

VicViper said:

That's Ash. Cuz I said so. 

mysticwolf said:
VicViper said:

That's Ash. Cuz I said so. 

Still the most epic moment

(even though maybe B&W ending could have surpassed it... )

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I love Ash! ^_^

Hell yeah!

BasilZero said:
Ash....hasnt aged or won anything and uses the wrong pokemon (poor taste according to the anime from what I've seen).

Anyways, Fire Emblem fans!

I have a question. I am new to the Fire Emblem series and would like to know what game I should begin/start at?

Now I got some stipulations (not sure if I used the right word):

-Remakes are recommended
-Storyline order is recommended.

*_*

My first Fire Emblem game was the Gamecube one, Path of Radiance, and I LOVED it. I would definitely recommend you play that. =) Radiant Dawn (the sequel on the Wii) is also cool, but I felt like it lost a lot of the magic the first one had.

I am also very slowly playing through Sacred Stones (got it for free from the 3DS ambassador program) and it's fun so far, but doesn't have me hooked like Path of Radiance.

Now that I notice the new poll, which I'm not going to answer since I'm not one of those Nintendo gamer only, how do you "use" achievements/trophies?

You earn them by completing tasks/objectives/missions in the game, but using them? What for? And how?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

wfz said:
BasilZero said:
Ash....hasnt aged or won anything and uses the wrong pokemon (poor taste according to the anime from what I've seen).

Anyways, Fire Emblem fans!

I have a question. I am new to the Fire Emblem series and would like to know what game I should begin/start at?

Now I got some stipulations (not sure if I used the right word):

-Remakes are recommended
-Storyline order is recommended.

*_*

My first Fire Emblem game was the Gamecube one, Path of Radiance, and I LOVED it. I would definitely recommend you play that. =) Radiant Dawn (the sequel on the Wii) is also cool, but I felt like it lost a lot of the magic the first one had.

I am also very slowly playing through Sacred Stones (got it for free from the 3DS ambassador program) and it's fun so far, but doesn't have me hooked like Path of Radiance.

I went in basically the opposite to you, played Sacred Stones first and loved it, then Path of Radiance and liked it a little less. But you really can't go wrong with Fire Emblem, all of them are fantastic. 

They usually have different stories. There is a few of them that are prequel/sequels, but most stand by themselves. I recommend Sacred Stones but the Gamecube and Wii games are probably easier to get. (You would have to play the gamecube one since the Wii title is a sequel.