By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Exclusive list for 2012

Yeah its not a amazing year for core 360 Exclusives, unless your a huge Halo and Forza fan. Halo 4 is still exciting, dying to see it in action.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
Seece said:
You ask for a '360 Exclusive list for 2012' then tailor it to miss out much of what is exclusive. Dumb thread.

But really, you know that's all that's coming. Seems you're not content in bitching in the other threads you want one of your very own.

And shame on you, real gamers adore XBLA (see people on GAF all the time mentioning how it's a selling point for the console and has a ridiculous amount of quality)

'360 Exclusive list for 2012'

Forza Horizons
Fable Journey
Halo 4
Star Wars Kinect
Ryse
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
Fable Heroes (XBLA)
Spelunky (XBLA)
Fez (XBLA)
Battleblock Theater (XBLA)
Deadlight (XBLA)
Minecraft (XBLA)
Trials Evolution (XBLA)

People on GAF have also a nice opinion about Vgchartz agree with them aswell?

The quality of XBLA games so far this year is simply horrible.  The house party is one of the worst ever on XBLA.

If you bought a 360 for the exclusives you already fucked up

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

KylieDog said:

Can anyone give a list of any console exclusive games for the 360 in 2012 please? Can skip over Kinect only stuff as well as XBLA titles.  Retail games only.

Halo
Forza
New Fable?

Not being a fan of Halo or Forza I find myself with nothing to buy.

Star Wars Kinect and Halo 4 are the only retail exclusives I can think of, there are many XBLA exclusives tho

According to your profile you own six X360 games, only one of them can be counted as exclusive (Alan Wake, which was exclusive for almost 2 years), so why are you even pretending to be interested in real retail 360 exclusives? It seems you've never been.

I for one didn't buy my 360 for its most famous exclusive franchises Halo (FPS part of the franchise), Gears of War and Forza either. I bought it for Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia. Other exclusives like Fable II and Halo Wars were nice additions.

That said, I recommend The Witcher 2 to all 360 owners who don't own an up-to-date PC. It may not be a real exclusive but it's imo by far the most interesting 360 retail release this year for everyone who's not interested in H4/F4.

Around the Network

Au contraire!

Trials Evolution
Minecraft
Halo 4
New Forza
New fable

I'm sure theres more, but I can't be assed looking for them.

If you already had a PS3 then there was practically no point of purchasing a 360. Just because you regret the decision now and felt the need to make a thread to express your disappointment doesn't mean that the answers you'll get are the ones you want to hear.

Intentional flamebait thread if anything.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Seems that way. I mean if you all you do is take away XBLA games, anything related to Kinect, Halo, Forza, Fable, multiplats, PC ports, and games I don't like, I am left with nothing.

What 360 exclusives have you owned in the past?

Aside from what you said in your post -

The Witcher 2