By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Exclusive list for 2012

Cool story bro, looks like you are ass out then.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Useless thread gets useless reply.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Do you tend to buy multiplats on your PS3?

KylieDog said:
toadslayer72 said:
Useless thread gets useless reply.

I'm asking a question, you are trolling the thread, answer or leave.

See my first post.

KylieDog said:
Khuutra said:
Do you tend to buy multiplats on your PS3?

In most cases yes. 

That is kind of a pickle then. I admit I'm not as up on the release schedule as I could be; I don't know what exclusives are really coming out this year.

I think we'll have a better perspective on this in a few days, though, when the GDC announcements have landed.

Around the Network

Witcher 2
Kinect star wars
Alan wake American nightmare

That's all I know..

I already replied to something you posted. Don't you think it would be more fair to wait till Monday when stuff is actually going to be revealed?

You ask for a '360 Exclusive list for 2012' then tailor it to miss out much of what is exclusive. Dumb thread.

But really, you know that's all that's coming. Seems you're not content in bitching in the other threads you want one of your very own.

And shame on you, real gamers adore XBLA (see people on GAF all the time mentioning how it's a selling point for the console and has a ridiculous amount of quality)

'360 Exclusive list for 2012'

Forza Horizons
Fable Journey
Halo 4
Star Wars Kinect
Ryse
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
Fable Heroes (XBLA)
Spelunky (XBLA)
Fez (XBLA)
Battleblock Theater (XBLA)
Deadlight (XBLA)
Minecraft (XBLA)
Trials Evolution (XBLA)

Seece said:
You ask for a '360 Exclusive list for 2012' then tailor it to miss out much of what is exclusive. Dumb thread.

But really, you know that's all that's coming. Seems you're not content in bitching in the other threads you want one of your very own.

And shame on you, real gamers adore XBLA (see people on GAF all the time mentioning how it's a selling point for the console and has a ridiculous amount of quality)

Forza Horizons
Fable Journey
Halo 4
Star Wars Kinect
Ryse
Fable Heroes (XBLA)
Spelunky (XBLA)
Fez (XBLA)
Deadlight (XBLA)
Minecraft (XBLA)
Trials Evolution (XBLA)

It's funny. They ask for a list of exclusives, but they narrow it down to 1/3 for what the 360 offers. If your going to ask for exclusives you get the whole package my friend.  

Seece said:

Forza Horizons
Fable Journey
Halo 4
Star Wars Kinect
Ryse
Fable Heroes (XBLA)
Spelunky (XBLA)
Fez (XBLA)
Deadlight (XBLA)