By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

AC3? In my theoretical Wii U purchase, this is tied with Pikmin 3 as the launch title to get!

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

The Assassin's Creed game is confirmed to be III: http://wii.ign.com/articles/122/1220000p1.html

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Aww I wanted to be right just for the sake about being right that Ubisoft was going to screw Ninty over...

Former something....

Is Nintendo holding a conference or just having that booth?

benao87 said:

They're giving a lecture about Super Mario 3D Land's development on Wednesday. Besides that, I don't think so.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
benao87 said:

They're giving a lecture about Super Mario 3D Land's development on Wednesday. Besides that, I don't think so.

I like lectures.

Blacksaber said:
Aww I wanted to be right just for the sake about being right that Ubisoft was going to screw Ninty over...

Shame on you. Shame!

Salnax said:
benao87 said:

Uhmmm, so we depend on developers rather than Nintendo to get any news. And probably Ubisoft was the most relevant for WiiU, ...then...meh

They announce the game for Wii U but no sign of the symbol on the video (at the end)? Isn`t that strange?

spurgeonryan said:

I was waiting for your eyes to be an animated gif padib!

Project Cars screens

More screens HERE

This game is Wii U exclusive!

Game? I thought that was a picture...