By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

To anyone wondering, I'll update this thread with the first batch of news tomorrow evening. Today was a slow news day and GDC starts tommorow, so keep waiting. 

Around the Network
Roma said

Trust me playing with the 3DS and having the D-pad directly under the circle pad is not that smooth if your hands are fully grown

The big problem I have with the 3DS D-pad is the fact that it's positioned so low on the unit, that there is no plastic below it to comfortably grip with your hand when you use it.  The WiiU controller seems to have plenty of plastic below the D-pad to make the grip comfortable.

NintendoPie said:

Some console pics:

I hope it gets a redesign, Wii is slick, I mean it couldnt get any slimmer. WiiU on the other hand, kind of 'meh'

I wonder if Nintendo will/can include Gamecube titles in the new VC.

benao87 said:
NintendoPie said:

Some console pics:

I hope it gets a redesign, Wii is slick, I mean it couldnt get any slimmer. WiiU on the other hand, kind of 'meh'

Wii U looks really nice in my opinion. I don't think they can make it much slimmer. It's almost as slim as the Wii and for sure slimmer that the PS3 Slim. I hope they will include NGC games in the VC this time! ^.^

spurgeonryan said:
NO I like that design that the last person put up there! More power equals bigger box for now. They will slim it down when it gets cheaper.

What is with everyone over at Neogaf these days? Does no one have any pride!

Why was NeoGAF mentioned?

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
benao87 said:
NintendoPie said:

Some console pics:

Wii U looks really nice in my opinion. I don't think they can make it much slimmer. It's almost as slim as the Wii and for sure slimmer that the PS3 Slim. I hope they will include NGC games in the VC this time! ^.^

Guys, I'm pretty sure that that's been confirmed already! ^^

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
NintendoPie said:
benao87 said:

Guys, I'm pretty sure that that's been confirmed already! ^^

Whats confirmed the design :(, or Gamecube games ^_^?

I'm not looking for a slimmer console, it's quite evident that WiiU has to be bigger, I just don't like it :(   Don't know. *shrugs*

benao87 said:

I'm not looking for a slimmer console, it's quite evident that WiiU has to be bigger, I just don't like it :(   Don't know. *shrugs*

The Gamecube games! =D

And as for the design, I'm 100% sure it will still be slimmer than Xbox 3 and PS4

Man, I love this thread! I'm really looking forward to Wii U so it's good to see some news and get some hype!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
benao87 said:

The Gamecube games! =D

And as for the design, I'm 100% sure it will still be slimmer than Xbox 3 and PS4

I don't think they're confirmed, but it's a near certainty.