By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
NintendoPie said:
TomaTito said:
Roma said:
i hope they move the D-pad and buttons closer to the screen in the final version as it will be more comfortable for the thumbs

You'd want to see this then, because supposedly that's how the U controller was before...

More pics here

The first one looks really un-comfortable. O_o

Did you click the link? Sideways view.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
NintendoPie said:
TomaTito said:
Roma said:
i hope they move the D-pad and buttons closer to the screen in the final version as it will be more comfortable for the thumbs

You'd want to see this then, because supposedly that's how the U controller was before...

More pics here

The first one looks really un-comfortable. O_o

Did you click the link? Sideways view.

It just looks too short to me. It does look a little more comfortable, not by much though. The "new" design gives us more screen which I think it better.

NintendoPie said:

It just looks too short to me. It does look a little more comfortable, not by much though. The "new" design gives us more screen which I think it better.

The tablety design they went with is cleaner and with more ways to hold than the controller inspired one, but it still had its perks.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Some console pics:

TomaTito said:
Roma said:

More pics here

Yeah I saw it before on GAF. They moved the circle pads in over the buttons and D-pad to make it smaller on the sides though there is still room between the buttons/D-pad and screen that is not needed in my opinion. It would be more suitable for the thumbs that way as we won’t have to bend our thumbs or need to move out hands to get a better grip for better access of the buttons/D-pad

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
TomaTito said:
Roma said:

More pics here

Yeah I saw it before on GAF. They moved the circle pads in over the buttons and D-pad to make it smaller on the sides though there is still room between the buttons/D-pad and screen that is not needed in my opinion. It would be more suitable for the thumbs that way as we won’t have to bend our thumbs or need to move out hands to get a better grip for better access of the buttons/D-pad

We'll just have to wait until our game stores get a Wii U Demo! O.O

NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
TomaTito said:
Roma said:

More pics here

but it's too late by then (

though its not a big deal for me just thought it would have been a more comfortable design

Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
TomaTito said:
Roma said:

More pics here

though its not a big deal for me just thought it would have been a more comfortable design

I think it looks pretty comfortable! At least we won't have to be flailing our arms around and we can actually lie down to play a game.

NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
TomaTito said:
Roma said:

More pics here

I think it looks pretty comfortable! At least we won't have to be flailing our arms around and we can actually lie down to play a game.

Trust me playing with the 3DS and having the D-pad directly under the circle pad is not that smooth if your hands are fully grown
HA you will still be playing Zelda that way your just lazy now

http://t.co/vagkIy2G

Registration for gdc

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile