By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Wii U exclusive? I did not no that. Now the game looks even better! :D

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I am just giving the cold hard facts here Happy! No blue ocean, orange ocean or Red ocean. Just cold...Hard...Facts.

That is what they said. Screenshots. The Wii Revolution will be that darned good! Probably cinematics.

The Wii Revolution already happened. This, my friend, is the WiiUpocalypse!

The engines sounds are thrillingly realistic. The graphics are incredible (so life-like!).

Minor gripes that need to be there for release: Hands on steering wheels, and have a much better names. As nice as generic is here (I like it), the names includes "Cars", and that reminds me of the Pixar flick, which has nothing to do with this.

Great news!

spurgeonryan said:

I was waiting for your eyes to be an animated gif padib!

Project Cars screens

More screens HERE

This game is Wii U exclusive!

"Slightly Mad Studios délivre cette nouvelle série d'images de Project Cars qui provient de la communauté qui teste la version actuellement en développement. Sa sortie est prévue l'année prochaine sur PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 et Wii U."

"Slightly Mad Studios delivers this new series of images of Project Cars that comes from the community that tests the current development version. It will be released next year on PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Wii U."

@AssCreed

Now release at launch in pack with ACII and i'll buy it a high price.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Maybe somewhat releated to WiiU:

EA reveals new “Gothenburg” studio; will make “new generation of games on the Frostbite 2 engine”

March 5th, 2012 Posted in General Nintendo, News, Posted by Valay

EA has just sent out word about a new studio named “EA Gothenburg”. This division will be responsible for “making a new generation of games on the Frostbite 2 engine.”

EA Gothenburg will be located on the west coast of Sweden.

The studio is looking to fill quite a few positions, including producer, creative director, and art director.

http://eagothenburg.dice.se/

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

DélioPT said:
They announce the game for Wii U but no sign of the symbol on the video (at the end)? Isn`t that strangeI

If you are talking about ACIII, one can also notice that you can't pre-order the WiiU version.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Project Cars screens

More screens HERE

Project Cars is multi-platform.

DélioPT said:
They announce the game for Wii U but no sign of the symbol on the video (at the end)? Isn`t that strange?

Because Nintendo has everybody under NDA.

Even confirmed multi-plats don't have the Wii U logo in their trailers/sites.

Project C.A.R.S. devs, for example, had the Wii U logo on their site at one point and the Nintendo Ninjas had it quickly taken down.

spurgeonryan said:
Play4Fun said:
spurgeonryan said:

Project Cars screens

More screens HERE

Project Cars is multi-platform.

Try link. They say it is not. I am just the messenger.

Well, I just shot the messenger.

benao87 said:
DélioPT said:
They announce the game for Wii U but no sign of the symbol on the video (at the end)? Isn`t that strangeI

If you are talking about ACIII, one can also notice that you can't pre-order the WiiU version.

Yeah, i was talking about ACIII.
Maybe that`s because there`s no actual release date for the console and they don`t want to reveal anything. Who knows?

Is the Wii U volume only 1/3rd larger than the Wii? I came up with 1485cm^3 vs 2067cm^3. Ok, it is closer to 40% but I figured that with the curvey bits it was closer to a third bigger.

Tease.