By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have an Iphone+ several others but I never use them. my favorite Phone:

Around the Network
Staude said:

Sony Ericsson Arc. Surprised I'm the first. Awesome phone, with a great looking design and it's easy to hold despite the large form factor.

I also dig the screen :P it's pretty great.

I'd buy that phone (or most other Sony phones, they are pretty sexy) in a heartbeat if they made CDMA phones for Verizon. Only one they've made is the Play.

capitanvideo said:

Galaxy Note.

5,3" forever.

Yeah if my hands were bigger that phone would be awesome. Great screen. Galaxy Note too big, iPhone too small.

thetonestarr said:
Staude said:
thetonestarr said:
NintendoPie said:
Staude said:

Sony Ericsson Arc. Surprised I'm the first. Awesome phone, with a great looking design and it's easy to hold despite the large form factor.

I also dig the screen :P it's pretty great.

I would get that phone if I were able to buy it on contract! 

I'd get it if it had a slide out keyboard and wasn't so ugly. I'm very, very fond of touchscreen devices that still have some physical buttons.

Biggest complaint about the Droid 3 is the lack of a camera button (WHY?!?) and no ok, dial, or hang up buttons.

If you think it's ugly, I wouldn't recommend it as one of my points was how I thought the design was great.

When I hear someone saying they like the design of a tech gadget, it usually means the functional design, which that phone indeed has a great one.

However, it's a throw back to 2006 and before in aesthetic design.

Lets agree to disagree :P I will say that it's not entirely optimal in functionality though, as the mic sometimes make your voice sound robotic if you're holding the phone on your shoulder because you need both hands to do other things. It is a minor issue though.

@Pie & Dude It seems pretty silly that sony doesn't make sure all their phones are offered on contract over-seas. It would no doubt help their struggeling mobile division to let people actually purchase their phones at competitive prices :P

Check out my game about moles ^

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Munkeh111 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I used to have that phone! But I have moved on now...

Understandable

Doesn't matter for me though as I basically use it for phone calls and music only.

Phone calls? What are these things?

Around the Network

Another rather classic one: Nokia 6720. Could be a bit slimmer though.

Galaxy s 2 and i do like it, just wish the speaker was louder

WhiteDevil said:
Galaxy s 2 and i do like it, just wish the speaker was louder

If you want louder speakers for music or something get a bowl and put your phone in it, it'll double the sound.