By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Samsung/Google Nexus S. This is the best phone ever Love it, not thinking about what's next.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Same phone as my bro

As for me~~

Staude said:

Sony Ericsson Arc. Surprised I'm the first. Awesome phone, with a great looking design and it's easy to hold despite the large form factor.

I also dig the screen :P it's pretty great.

I think it is the best mobile phone design by far. It is a shame it is not more popular.

NintendoPie said:
Staude said:

Sony Ericsson Arc. Surprised I'm the first. Awesome phone, with a great looking design and it's easy to hold despite the large form factor.

I would get that phone if I were able to buy it on contract! 

I'd get it if it had a slide out keyboard and wasn't so ugly. I'm very, very fond of touchscreen devices that still have some physical buttons.

Biggest complaint about the Droid 3 is the lack of a camera button (WHY?!?) and no ok, dial, or hang up buttons.

SW-5120-1900-6153

You all SO jealous. Had this baby for around 5 years already. Also, It's so high tech it can even surf the internet.

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
NintendoPie said:
Staude said:

I'd get it if it had a slide out keyboard and wasn't so ugly. I'm very, very fond of touchscreen devices that still have some physical buttons.

Biggest complaint about the Droid 3 is the lack of a camera button (WHY?!?) and no ok, dial, or hang up buttons.

If you think it's ugly, I wouldn't recommend it as one of my points was how I thought the design was great.

@NintendoPie, you can't get it on contract in the us ? that doesn't really make much sense :P But I did hear that sony ericsson (now sony) isn't very prominent over there.

@michael_stutzer agreed :P I hope they make a real generation 2 arc phone, though with it's limited popularity, I guess that's a big unknown at this point. It was called sony ericssons first serious entry into the android market :P and for good reasons.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
thetonestarr said:
NintendoPie said:
Staude said:

If you think it's ugly, I wouldn't recommend it as one of my points was how I thought the design was great.

When I hear someone saying they like the design of a tech gadget, it usually means the functional design, which that phone indeed has a great one.

However, it's a throw back to 2006 and before in aesthetic design.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Galaxy Note.

5,3" forever.

capitanvideo said:

Galaxy Note.

5,3" forever.

Cripes dude, they might as well run Honeycomb on that thing or something.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Staude said:
thetonestarr said:
NintendoPie said:
Staude said:

@NintendoPie, you can't get it on contract in the us ? that doesn't really make much sense :P But I did hear that sony ericsson (now sony) isn't very prominent over there.

@michael_stutzer agreed :P I hope they make a real generation 2 arc phone, though with it's limited popularity, I guess that's a big unknown at this point. It was called sony ericssons first serious entry into the android market :P and for good reasons.

Nope not on contract in USA. :/ Its crazy expensive!