By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

White iPhone 4 with 32GB memory, and when the iPhone 5 releases il get the iPhone 4S white 64GB 2nd hand for cheap :D

unless Sony make a real plantation phone. not that pile of Playstation wanna be!.. although it is cool.

Around the Network

iPhone 3GS.

It was my dad's old phone, don't really care that much about 'em. As long as I can make texts/calls and use Facebook, I'm happy. I do have a few apps, though, but they are underused.

I only have two games, and they're both Simpsons games. Go figure.

NintendoPie said:

I have this:

Getting either this:

Or this:

Can someone help me decide which to get? O_o

Neither. The Galaxy Nexus will be on AT&T soon for contract prices or save up for off contract Ebay/Craigslist (~$450).

Jumpin said:
Samsung Galaxy 2 is just another immitation iPhone.

LOL - yeah... they are so much the same. Gotta love it.

Samsung Transform Ultra, not the best of phones, but it was free from sprint and it has the most recent form of android =O

Around the Network

I have a samsung galaxy s II and a nokia lumia 800. Both great phones.

The HTC Amaze, it's all kinds of awesome!

Signature goes here!

Nothing beats my sexy Iphone 4! though my brother has the while galexy s2 and I love that phone, maybe Ill look to getting the s3 when my phone inevitably breaks.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Don't have one don't need one.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

TruckOSaurus said:

The HTC Amaze, it's all kinds of awesome!

Aww you have T-Mobile. We're leaving them. xD It is a nice phone though!