By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Mine:

xperia x 8 with silver/black backcover like the one in the middle... I need to find my red/black cover again T.T

Stefl1504 said:

Mine:

xperia x 8 with silver/black backcover like the one in the middle... I need to find my red/black cover again T.T

I had the white one/ with blue/white cover. Dropped it in the toilet, so had to get a new one, phone did start to annoy me though!

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
Stefl1504 said:

Mine:

I had the white one/ with blue/white cover. Dropped it in the toilet, so had to get a new one, phone did start to annoy me though!

Humm... other than being slow on the internet (and thats due to my carrier) I cannot find anything bad other than it being 'old', I like it because it isn't as huge and bulky as most other smartphones.

Around the Network

I've had like 10 Android phones so I thought I should try some Symbian too

LG Optimus 2X a.k.a LG Optimus Speed p990.

Good Phone, not as fancy as the newest Samsungs, this one only has a 1GHz Dualcore, and merely 512mb of Ram... but it gets the Job done, and everyone i know who has a  Galaxy S2 has also a weird, slightly blue-ish screen, while the Colors on the X2's screen just look damn pretty.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Stefl1504 said:
NotStan said:
Stefl1504 said:

Mine:

Humm... other than being slow on the internet (and thats due to my carrier) I cannot find anything bad other than it being 'old', I like it because it isn't as huge and bulky as most other smartphones.

The new one I got is twice the size in every aspect, I find it much better. Not just the internet, everything started to slow down for me :c, and games like angry birds, fruit ninja etc started freezing halfway through, then it started switching off randomly.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The first Blackberry of the thread, it's an honour.

Ol' trusty, we've had some good times together haven't we? Yes, yes we have. I'll never let you go.

Until my contract expires in May that is. 

Best phone for a gamer ever!