By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Journey (PSN) reviews rolling in - Highest rated PSN title ever?

Tagged games:

o_O.Q said:
not on xbla so no buy

Do you own a PS3?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
not on xbla so no buy

Do you own a PS3?

yeah my id is on my profile and i'm currently playing through uc 3 and infamous 2

...btw why do ask?

o_O.Q said:
Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
not on xbla so no buy

Do you own a PS3?

yeah my id is on my profile

so...what's the deal with being anti PSN? Or did I miss something?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
not on xbla so no buy

Do you own a PS3?

I think you did...I believe he was using sarcasm ;)

anywho OT: fantastic review scores so far...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
not on xbla so no buy

Do you own a PS3?

it was a joke brought on from me constantly seeing the xbox supporters speak of psn games as if they are irrelevant

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
not on xbla so no buy

Do you own a PS3?

I think you did...I believe he was using sarcasm ;)

anywho OT: fantastic review scores so far...

Yeah, I'm too tired to notice these things which is funny because I made the same joke a few hours ago.

Sony need to snatch this dev up fast before they go signing with someone elese

ethomaz said:

JayWood2010 said:

You can say that about any game.  Have you played Gears of War?  If not you better play it.  How about Halo?  Nope, then dont say anything about it.  Uncharted? Oh go get it now. Metal Gear Solid 4?  Long cineatics but amazing storytelling and gameplay.  , you wont regret it. YOu can literally say that about any game.  He said it looks boring yet you are getting so upset about it when honestly it shouldnt be a big deal.  Not his style, who cares. I don't lik RTS games regardless if the have a 10/10 or a 1/10.  I guess I should go play them for now on although I think they look boring.....

I played Gear 1 and liked it a lot... one of the best games of this gen... Gears 2 I didn't like... and not played Gears 3.
Halo 3 is one of my favorite games of all my life but I think the Reach is worst than Halo 3.

You know... games like FPS you can just watch and have an opnion because the gameplay is almost the same... games like Flower or Journey not... you have to play  it to have an opnion.

Is it so hard to understand?

Yes because everybody has a different opinion.......You are acting like yours is the only one that matters.  And its funny how you are saying how amazing it is before you have even played it, so arent you contradicting yourself.

1up

http://www.1up.com/reviews/journey-review-exciting-nature-walk

A/A

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@Torillian
A game that doesn't focus on gameplay? :( Why do companies have to compromise between the atmosphere and gameplay? If anything this shows the true quality of the devs.(not a compliment). :(
If its 10 USD, I might get it if Vice City doesn't come out anytime soon.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius