By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Journey (PSN) reviews rolling in - Highest rated PSN title ever?

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
Metacritc.

92 based in 30 reviews.

8 perfect score.

Amazing!!!!

Joining the top tier 91+ PS3 exclusives like Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, God of War III, Uncharted 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet and Uncharted 2!

That is fucking impressive.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
JayWood2010 said:
ethomaz said:

JayWood2010 said:

You can say that about any game.  Have you played Gears of War?  If not you better play it.  How about Halo?  Nope, then dont say anything about it.  Uncharted? Oh go get it now. Metal Gear Solid 4?  Long cineatics but amazing storytelling and gameplay.  , you wont regret it. YOu can literally say that about any game.  He said it looks boring yet you are getting so upset about it when honestly it shouldnt be a big deal.  Not his style, who cares. I don't lik RTS games regardless if the have a 10/10 or a 1/10.  I guess I should go play them for now on although I think they look boring.....

I played Gear 1 and liked it a lot... one of the best games of this gen... Gears 2 I didn't like... and not played Gears 3.
Halo 3 is one of my favorite games of all my life but I think the Reach is worst than Halo 3.

You know... games like FPS you can just watch and have an opnion because the gameplay is almost the same... games like Flower or Journey not... you have to play  it to have an opnion.

Is it so hard to understand?

Yes because everybody has a different opinion.......You are acting like yours is the only one that matters.  And its funny how you are saying how amazing it is before you have even played it, so arent you contradicting yourself.

The thread: Reviews about Journey.

So the scores are AMAZING... that's  my comment if you read right... I didn't say anything about the game itself.

I loved flower (my girlfriend too)... and I'm really excited with Journey... I can't wait do play it.

No your getting on to someone for saying it looks boring.  it's his/her opinion. Everybody has their own opinion and you or any review will not change that so you need to calm yourself down and just enjoy the game when it does come out instead of awwing over some reviews and telling people they must play something in order for them to have an opinion.

Im glad you and your girlfriend (not sure why you mentioned her) enjoyed flower, that is what games are made for.  Not bragging rights or review scores, but to have fun.

PSn doesn't get enough credit, the old stigma that Xlive has better games is from when PSN was in it's infancy, no longer the case....