By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Exactly two months left!!! What type combinations are you all hoping for? As always I'd like a Water/Fire and Grass/Fire, but the main one I want is Water/Bug. They need to make this happen to make up for the troll that is Surskit!

Fairy/Dragon =)

That'd be pretty cool if Fairy is indeed resistant to Dragon.

i think it was confirmed that dragon cant touch fairy at all (immune) like how ground cant hit flying types

I feel I've like heard this numerous times, but have never seen any proof.

i remember now, it was on a japanese tv show called pokemon smash, it was testing slyveon type with others! It was weak to poison and dragons cant touch it

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Exactly two months left!!! What type combinations are you all hoping for? As always I'd like a Water/Fire and Grass/Fire, but the main one I want is Water/Bug. They need to make this happen to make up for the troll that is Surskit!

Fairy/Dragon =)

i think it was confirmed that dragon cant touch fairy at all (immune) like how ground cant hit flying types

i remember now, it was on a japanese tv show called pokemon smash, it was testing slyveon type with others! It was weak to poison and dragons cant touch it

Ah, that's good then! Was what I was hoping for as it makes poison less lame! Now if we could just get a Poison/Steel type!

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Fairy/Dragon =)

Ah, that's good then! Was what I was hoping for as it makes poison less lame! Now if we could just get a Poison/Steel type!

steel/poison= great typing, 2 weaknesses (including x4 weakness to ground, just put a balloon on it) and fire! Its awesome typing i like to see a metal slug or snail with that

tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

steel/poison= great typing, 2 weaknesses (including x4 weakness to ground, just put a balloon on it) and fire! Its awesome typing i like to see a metal slug or snail with that

Actually Air Balloon is no good since it'll pop when the Pokemon takes any hit. They can just use whatever move then proceed to kill you with Earthquake. If only it was permanent, then my no weakness Pachirisu would beast everything!

Did you Know Gaming

https://mobile.twitter.com/didyouknowgamin/status/367486957552553985/photo/1

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:

Did you Know Gaming

One day the full Eeveelution team will be a reality.

One day.

Carl2291 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Did you Know Gaming

One day the full Eeveelution team will be a reality.

One day.

my prediction is mega Eevee, yes mega eevee, i believe both will market pokemon this gen, Mega Evolutions and Fairy typing!!! Eevee can keep its adaptabilty and gain same stats as others!!!(if you kno wat i meant)

tbone51 said:

my prediction is mega Eevee, yes mega eevee, i believe both will market pokemon this gen, Mega Evolutions and Fairy typing!!! Eevee can keep its adaptabilty and gain same stats as others!!!(if you kno wat i meant)

I hope this Megalution craze never touches the Eevee Family. If it does, I will hunt down and kill whoever made it possible.

NintendoPie said:
tbone51 said:

I hope this Megalution craze never touches the Eevee Family. If it does, I will hunt down and kill whoever made it possible.

Eevee gets everything so why not a normal type mega evo?

Man i hate Pokemon fans now.
2013: Oh no something new is in my pokemon. I hate Game Freak, they can die in a hole.
2000: OMG this new shit is awesome, have you heard the rumors about Pikablu etc.