By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Just occurred to me from reading the OP, how many people on here also visit Serebii and use Serebiiforums? Just curious.

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
Just occurred to me from reading the OP, how many people on here also visit Serebii and use Serebiiforums? Just curious.

i visit Serebii everyday, but i dont use the forums. actually VGC is the only forum i use

ktay95 said:
SecondWar said:

i visit Serebii everyday, but i dont use the forums. actually VGC is the only forum i use

same with me, but i do check forums sometimes to see the hot topic! Like thats how i found out about that list that might be mega evo's that i posted up!

ktay95 said:

Man i hate Pokemon fans now.
2013: Oh no something new is in my pokemon. I hate Game Freak, they can die in a hole.
2000: OMG this new shit is awesome, have you heard the rumors about Pikablu etc.

i understand your pain, me personally i dont like using legendaries, op, everybody uses them, etc. But i dont complain, its optional to have them just like mega evo's. Ex: Blaziken can still be used cuz disavantage of being mega evo is itemless pokemon! Some peopledont recognize this but that flying move arcobatics wont be used by Mega Evo's meaning if Crobat gets a mega it loses its best move :0. That said if you dont like mega evo, simply dont use them

I've missed two generations so im eagerly looking forward to this one.

Btw thought this was funny.

Around the Network
warhammer777 said:

so wat generations have you played? Im guessing Gen 1-3 and now gen 6 right? Welcome aboard, its going to be epic and since you missed out on 2 gens you'll have alot more options and meet many mor pokemon (and in 3D Toooo)

ktay95 said:

Man i hate Pokemon fans now.
2013: Oh no something new is in my pokemon. I hate Game Freak, they can die in a hole.
2000: OMG this new shit is awesome, have you heard the rumors about Pikablu etc.

Woah there! Not all Pokemon fans are like that! I'd say the ones who are be the minority.

tbone51 said:
warhammer777 said:

so wat generations have you played? Im guessing Gen 1-3 and now gen 6 right? Welcome aboard, its going to be epic and since you missed out on 2 gens you'll have alot more options and meet many mor pokemon (and in 3D Toooo)

I am not exactly sure what gen but the last one i remember playing is Diamond and before that Pokemon Stadium 2. Not a good trainer though, i can't memorise all the moves so i mostly use guess work. Heard a  lot of people weren't entirely happy with the last gen. Oh well lots of catching up to do.

warhammer777 said:
tbone51 said:
warhammer777 said:

I am not exactly sure what gen but the last one i remember playing is Diamond and before that Pokemon Stadium 2. Not a good trainer though, i can't memorise all the moves so i mostly use guess work. Heard a  lot of people weren't entirely happy with the last gen. Oh well lots of catching up to do.

game is good, every1 complains for the hell of it, we had like 4pokemon designs that are terrible and its a bad gen, every gen has laughable pokemon including my favorite gen (Gen1), but oh well this gen improves and it will kick ass. im glad this game is bringing back some of the crowd that missed recent gen or 2

I think they'll be interesting for sure, but I'll wait to play it before rendering a final verdict.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!