By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Please be an epic open world Pokémon game like this:

http://www.ign.com/blogs/guardianike33/2012/06/22/pokemon-world-the-next-pokemon-console-game-made-by-bethesda/

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

I think that's the problem. They think they need to make a console game that's like the handhelds but with a small twist (i.e. theme park, snatching, etc) but instead they need to make a game that's totally different from the handhelds yet still maintains the epicness of the series.

My idea (see prior post) was to base it more off of the TV show in regards to more open world, numerous quests, seeing Pokemon in their natural environment, and of course free flow battles.

This would allow Pokémon to be itself on the handhelds and still sell while giving players something new to experience.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

Snap crackle pop! Just figured out that Black/White can use the 3DS's internet connection, which means I actually can play online n stuff. Woot! ^_^

Yeah I got to figure out my 3DS internet thing so I can battle online, especially with X/Y coming out.

Sorry for being a complete slacker, VGC Pokemon Fans. It's quite obvious that new Pokemon related things have come out recently and I completely failed to post them. By now, all of us have seen it so there's next to no reason to post any of it here. If you haven't seen it (What are you doing with yourself?) then visit Serebii.net.

Hopefully by the time the next Pokemon update rolls around I'll be on top of it. And hopefully you guys will still support this thread in the end of things.

Around the Network

Do You Like the Megalutions? (Mega Evolutions.)

Yes, I like 'em!4474.58%

Neutral/Undecided58.47%

No, I do not like 'em. (Good, gooood.)1016.95%

Total:59

Seems as though not everyone agreed with my dated opinion. Humph.

New Poll up soon!

Well, the 10 Day Countdown to X/Y's Release started yesterday, but I missed my chance to come and post that here on this thread. Oops! Guess we'll have to live with the 9 Day Countdown!

9 More Days Till X/Y!

Listen to Charmander's scream:

lol