By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:

Man i hate Pokemon fans now.
2013: Oh no something new is in my pokemon. I hate Game Freak, they can die in a hole.
2000: OMG this new shit is awesome, have you heard the rumors about Pikablu etc.

Woah there! Not all Pokemon fans are like that! I'd say the ones who are be the minority.

i agree there the vocal minority but it seems to be some of the worst for a main pokemon. the only complaints ive heard in past gens is shit new pokemon designs. now people are questioning everything like mechanics, artstyle, game balance

Around the Network

I still love Pokémon, I haven't had much problems with what they've done recently.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf said:
I still love Pokémon, I haven't had much problems with what they've done recently.

do you play competitively? also which version are you getting? X or Y?

No I don't play competitively, I'll probably start with X/Y.

As for which one I'm getting: Yes.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

blackmagicwolf said:
No I don't play competitively, I'll probably start with X/Y.

As for which one I'm getting: Yes.

your getting both games? alsopush the quote button so peope can see you replied them ok

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:

Man i hate Pokemon fans now.
2013: Oh no something new is in my pokemon. I hate Game Freak, they can die in a hole.
2000: OMG this new shit is awesome, have you heard the rumors about Pikablu etc.

Woah there! Not all Pokemon fans are like that! I'd say the ones who are be the minority.

i agree there the vocal minority but it seems to be some of the worst for a main pokemon. the only complaints ive heard in past gens is shit new pokemon designs. now people are questioning everything like mechanics, artstyle, game balance

It's wrong to question things?

Oh no, I'm doing it too! D:

New Footage from Pokemon Event with a "secret" showing at the end!

(Thanks a lot YouTube. Your embed code isn't working!!)

Here's the link if embedding doesn't work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ifspg5ZCkw&feature=player_embedded

Please be a Wii U Game *____*

Th3PANO said:

Please be a Wii U Game *____*

Is it only me, or does it look like something out of a street fighter game?

Many new screenshots:

Bulbapedia's off-screen shots:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_X_and_Y_demo_unveils_title_screen,_various_game_elements

Serebii's on-screen captured shots:

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pics.shtml (For Serebii, scroll all the way to the bottom. August 17th (the bottom) is where all the new pics are.)