By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! 25th February - Hardware, PSVita Over 500k!

Not too bad numbers for Vita, I guess?

Surprising that 3DS numbers in USA didn't drop even with Vita's entry...

Hope that Vita'll prove to be a worthy competitor though...

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Seece said:
theprof00 said:
Oh well. It's too bad. It's a great system. I hope it can do better coming up, and maybe sales will stay high next week.
All I can say is that the launch was amazing, except in America. Man, what happened to sony in america?
I feel like fox news went after them, lol.

Vita is in for a tough ride so you better prepare yourself!

As long as it gets either a price cut or some good bundles this xmas, it should pick up very well, certainly has the software to back it up.

Yeah, plus they are going to reveal unannounced Vita titles next week. So regardless of how it does right now, at least we know we won't have a shortage of games to play.  

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/PlayStation+Vita/news.asp?c=38400

I think I already decided to buy vita sometime around june - the latest Gravity Daze trailer was superb + Virtua Tennis + MvC3 sold me.

But this conference is key! I'm thinking about a Final Fantasy support for vita announced, to be honest.

Just to don't say "no adjustments this week".

DS up 12
PSP down 674

I dont know about the US but the Vita launch was pretty poor here in Mexico, the 3DS at least had midnight launch

Woah @ Uncharted 3. Monster!

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
The Uncharted: Golden Abyss numbers is curious.

Sony said the game sold to 65% of Vita users in US... the hardware sales in US is 230k... so 140k for The Uncharted: Golden Abyss... VGC shows 93k.

There are a factor to support the 93k numbers... VGC not track digital sales... so 40k Uncharted games sold by PSN???

PSN will likely make a big impact on psvita sales, so I wouldn't try to get too much out of vgchartz software numbers for it.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Woah @ Uncharted 3. Monster!

How many this week please ?

Uncharted in Europe :O amazing.

Holy shit Uncharted 3 above MW3 in Europe!! Amazing!!!! :D

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Not bad. Not bad at all...

Not as good as the 3DS, but still alright I guess.

The REAL challenge will be in the coming weeks. If it drops to below 3DS/150k in 6 weeks, that'll be bad.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.