By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! 25th February - Hardware, PSVita Over 500k!

Also, noticed TLS launched to 35k in Europe. That's not brilliant.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

this is purely for my sig..

HA!

Uncharted 3 in Europe makes me so happy !

Lol dafuq, psp sold more than vita in Japan?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
Lol dafuq, psp sold more than vita in Japan?

This has happened nearly every week subsequent to its launch.

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Well, considering that it's probably very limited in quantity, on a dying system and the economy is going through dificult times. I think we can say this was the most expected. :/

Wow, I predicted 166,000 for US Vita launch. Off by slightly more than 6k =)

Still depressingly low Japan numbers though.

I wonder how much more PSP would sold if it were priced at 10-13k Yen in Japan instead of price parity to 3DS.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Nice to see Golden Abyss give Drake's Deception a boost in Europe. Vita has done well to sell its first million, but I don't think people should be expecting the 2nd million to roll around too quickly. At least a lot of people are saying it's a quality device so hopefully it'll get steady sales.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

lurkerwithnosoul said:
Conegamer said:

Well, considering that it's probably very limited in quantity, on a dying system and the economy is going through dificult times. I think we can say this was the most expected. :/

Have JRPGs sold well on the Wii in Europe in general? I don't recall any really standing out. So I would think TLS is meeting expectations, and that's just fine.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix