By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! 25th February - Hardware, PSVita Over 500k!

VicViper said:
maverick40 said:
VicViper said:
I believe Vita's conference in Japan is going to be Huge.... I mean, megaton huge!

I'm looking at some graphics on GAF and Vita is reaching Dreamcast levels. Sony knows that and they'll do whatever it takes now to raise the sales there!

It is much better than dreamcast level mate.

Not on weekly sales, its not.

Where's the 3ds in that chart?

Around the Network

Oh well. It's too bad. It's a great system. I hope it can do better coming up, and maybe sales will stay high next week.
All I can say is that the launch was amazing, except in America. Man, what happened to sony in america?
I feel like fox news went after them, lol.

Vgchartz japan ps3 20,582
Media-create japan ps3 27.111

?? a different of 6.5k seem not right

VicViper said:
maverick40 said:
VicViper said:
I believe Vita's conference in Japan is going to be Huge.... I mean, megaton huge!

I'm looking at some graphics on GAF and Vita is reaching Dreamcast levels. Sony knows that and they'll do whatever it takes now to raise the sales there!

And PS3 is going to surpass it launch aligned at any minute now

I don't get these charts, how come week 1's are so low?

theprof00 said:
VicViper said:
maverick40 said:
VicViper said:

Where's the 3ds in that chart?

I don't know... but according to this, somewhat better, since there's not many below 20k weeks.

Around the Network

This is userbase chart after x weeks - hence why week 1 is lowest and graph goes only up

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

theprof00 said:
Oh well. It's too bad. It's a great system. I hope it can do better coming up, and maybe sales will stay high next week.
All I can say is that the launch was amazing, except in America. Man, what happened to sony in america?

Vita is in for a tough ride so you better prepare yourself!

As long as it gets either a price cut or some good bundles this xmas, it should pick up very well, certainly has the software to back it up.

Zlejedi said:
This is userbase chart after x weeks - hence why week 1 is lowest and graph goes only up

Week 3 I'm assuming?

Seece said:
VicViper said:
maverick40 said:
VicViper said:

And PS3 is going to surpass it launch aligned at any minute now

I don't get these charts, how come week 1's are so low?

I believe week one is 2012's first week.

Yeah, I'm not saying that lifetime-to-date VIta is reaching Dreamcast levels - the huge launch week will not let that happen. But on a weekly sales it's low as it could be.

Seece said:
theprof00 said:

Vita is in for a tough ride so you better prepare yourself!

As long as it gets either a price cut or some good bundles this xmas, it should pick up very well, certainly has the software to back it up.

Yeah, plus they are going to reveal unannounced Vita titles next week. So regardless of how it does right now, at least we know we won't have a shortage of games to play.  

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/PlayStation+Vita/news.asp?c=38400

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!