By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sasha Baron Cohen spills Kim Jong Il's ashes on Ryan Seacrest

Tagged games:

The Dictator: "I'm wearing John Galliano but my socks are from K Mart. As Saddam Hussein once told me, 'Socks are socks, don't waste money.'"

Around the Network

Ryan seems pissed. He is very powerful in Hollywood this may bite Cohen in the ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Apparently he was going to do it to either Ryan Seacrest or George Clooney. He shoulda done it to George Clooney! There coulda been a brawl, heaven forbid it might actually make the red carpet show watchable. Anyway, I wonder if they even let him in after this...

Ryan deserves this for being in our face all the time on American Idol, Americas top 40, the E channel and New years eve. He needs to be banned.

Oh great!
Now obama has to apologize to the N. Koreans.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Apparently he was going to do it to either Ryan Seacrest or George Clooney. He shoulda done it to George Clooney! There coulda been a brawl, heaven forbid it might actually make the red carpet show watchable. Anyway, I wonder if they even let him in after this...

I think Clooney would have whooped his ass LOL

Signalstar said:
Ryan seems pissed. He is very powerful in Hollywood this may bite Cohen in the ass.

umm no

Signalstar said:

That's all it takes to be "powerful" in hollywood? 

Cohen will be fine and Ryan seems like kind of a douche anyways. I'm sure he'll get his panties out of that knot in a day or two.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Signalstar said:

That's all it takes to be "powerful" in hollywood? 

Cohen will be fine and Ryan seems like kind of a douche anyways. I'm sure he'll get his panties out of that knot in a day or two.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he had significant power withing Hollywood, after all why else would anyone choose to have him host anything ...

Seriously though, I don't know much about him besides the fact that he is a producer of some sort; and while he is (obviously) successful, and producers do hold (most of) the power in Hollywood, I don't see him as being all that powerful.

wait what? i thought he wasnt allowed to go to the oscars as the "dictator" like his movie. What happened lol?