By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP - 18th February - WW and all single region charts HW+SW - NEW IMPROVED TASTE!

?

YUMMY! 35 60.34%

YUCK! 2 3.45%

TASTES LIKE BABY SEAL! 14 24.14%

Total:51

Well, the Vita sold more in its 1st Edition week than I thought it would. I figured it would be around 50k, but I guess there were more diehard Sony fans out there that wanted the Vita as soon as possible.

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
I wonder if that pre-launch for vita was a good idea. I might take the wind out of the real launch a bit.

I don't believe so. It was a way to push the 3G version.  Given the fact that not many people will want that version and probably don't care about little deviants, the first edition bundle was mainly paying roughly half of the price of the system to get a carrying case + a week early. I think the VAST majority of people don't think the money was worth it especially once the "buy Wifi version and get memory card" stuff started coming out.

Considering it sold that many first edition bundles is quite high IMO.

Seems about right

I think those are good Vita numbers... the next three weeks will be a better sample, but it's a good start

Those First Edition Vita sales are higher than I expected! Put Vita > Wii worldwide!
Was the First Edition also released in Europe/UK?

I don't get how Little Deviants sales are only 59k when Vita sales are 69k. Aren't all these Vitas First Editions bundled with Little Deviants or am I missing something?

Around the Network

Looks like they really did undership RE:R for it to have completely disappeared like that. *sigh*

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

VGKing said:
Those First Edition Vita sales are higher than I expected! Put Vita > Wii worldwide!
Was the First Edition also released in Europe/UK?

I don't get how Little Deviants sales are only 59k when Vita sales are 69k. Aren't all these Vitas First Editions bundled with Little Deviants or am I missing something?

Gamestop lists a seperate PSVITA, so I guess the bundle wasn't the only thing.

Look at Little Deviants sales are at 59,359 while Vita hardware numbers are 69,359...

There's a typo in Little Deviants sales.

Someone tell the mods/admins to fix it!

VGKing said:

Look at Little Deviants sales are at 59,359 while Vita hardware numbers are 69,359...

Did you not read my last comment?

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ps-vita/systems?nav=131af-c4

NintendoPie said:
VGKing said:

Did you not read my last comment?

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ps-vita/systems?nav=131af-c4

These sales only include First Edition bundles since that's the only ones that were available last week.

You do know Vita launched 2 days ago right? That's why Gamestop has those other Vita systems.