By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP - 18th February - WW and all single region charts HW+SW - NEW IMPROVED TASTE!

?

YUMMY! 35 60.34%

YUCK! 2 3.45%

TASTES LIKE BABY SEAL! 14 24.14%

Total:51

Not bad sales for First Edition bundles.

Around the Network

Don't really know what to think of these numbers...

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Another thing.
-The Wii is having super low numbers. The WiiU will arrive in the best of moments.
-Good Twisted Metal Opening
-I want to see better numbers for the Darkness II. The first one was great! I want it, but I'm poor!

Surprised at Vita numbers in this Weeks set...

Laurel Aitken said:
Another thing.
-The Wii is having super low numbers. The WiiU will arrive in the best of moments.
-Good Twisted Metal Opening
-I want to see better numbers for the Darkness II. The first one was great! I want it, but I'm poor!

The Wii has been pretty much dead in Japan for awhile and the Western sales aren't too dissapointing. It is good timing for the Wii U, though. Nintendo needs to start giving us more information on the console to ramp up demand. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot on it at E3 this year. It is also kind of a good thing the sales are dying off unlike the DS sales. >_>

Around the Network

I was gonna post this a while ago, but I don't know how to make these type of threads with the formatting and what not :(

PSV numbers for purely first edition bundles don't seem that bad.

Wow, the 3DS still managed to outsell the Vita in it's first pre-launch week.

The Vita isn't selling in my area at all. It's been two days since it's been out at Wal-mart, but not a single unit was bought. I'm afraid to see how it will do in it's first week now.

Suprised that Uncharted is that low... and it launched alongside the first edition bundle on the same day.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Wow tales of the abyss did pretty good actually.

I wonder if that pre-launch for vita was a good idea. It might take the wind out of the real launch a bit.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:
I wonder if that pre-launch for vita was a good idea. I might take the wind out of the real launch a bit.

Possibly, possibly not. Seeing as how the VITA doesn't seem to be getting much attention anyway in the West I don't see why it would do too much better.