By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Zombie apocalypse!

Tagged games:

What would you do during a zombie apocalypse?

Yes. 12 46.15%

No. 2 7.69%

This poll doesn't make a... 12 46.15%

Total:26

I would barricade the shit out of my doors/windows on the bottom floor. Then I'd go out onto the 2nd floor roof (its easy to get to) and take out as many as I can! I'm a gun owner so I'd snipe as many as I can. I have an SKS and about 1,600 rounds of ammunition right now so I'd be good for a while.

If I had time to prepare I would just get extra supplies (wood beams, locks, etc) for barricading my windows/doors and buy a good supply of bottled water, canned food, and other foods. And of course a good supply of coffee.

In the near future I plan on buying a shotgun and at some point an AR-15. So hopefully the zombies don't come till I have these!

Around the Network

Or alternate answer to my other post. I'd travel up to my parent's cottage in the muskoka's (with my gun(s) of course) and hold out there instead of in Kitchener/Waterloo. It'll take the zombies way longer to get up there and way less people = less people turned into zombies to deal with.

Marks said:
I would barricade the shit out of my doors/windows on the bottom floor. Then I'd go out onto the 2nd floor roof (its easy to get to) and take out as many as I can! I'm a gun owner so I'd snipe as many as I can. I have an SKS and about 1,600 rounds of ammunition right now so I'd be good for a while.

If I had time to prepare I would just get extra supplies (wood beams, locks, etc) for barricading my windows/doors and buy a good supply of bottled water, canned food, and other foods. And of course a good supply of coffee.

In the near future I plan on buying a shotgun and at some point an AR-15. So hopefully the zombies don't come till I have these!

Guns are so badass, how much do these devices cost!? Wouldn't mind having like a 12 gauge once I get my own place.

No guns easily available in the UK, so I'll have to make do with some homemade melee weapons :) There is a baton in the house somewhere, but I think something longer and sharper would be better xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Use my Assault Rifle and pump them full of lead. Anyway to be serious i would take a few of my guns and pack some food and head out after a few days.

Around the Network

Are we talking slow, dumb zombies here or 28 Days Later type "zombies"?

Carl2291 said:
Are we talking slow, dumb zombies here or 28 Days Later type "zombies"?

Somewhere in between I think. It's your call!

man-bear-pig said:

Somewhere in between I think. It's your call!

In this case, slow dumb zombies... I choose you!

I have a bat, my next door neighbour has samurai swords. I have a big door and have strong double glazing. I live about 5 minutes, if that, away from a supermarket. My garden is walled off with a gate.

Supplies if needed are close by and Im not confined to my house by any means.

I will survive.

Day 1:

As soon as I saw the zombies eating my neighbours brains I would go on vgchartz and create a thread about what I had just seen. Then I would phone about 10 friends to come over to my house. Once they arrived, we would sneak into the dying neighbours house to find their car key. 5 of us would stay and barricade up the windows and doors of the bottom floor of my house, and the other 5 would drive to Sainsburys/Tesco/Asda.. Scratch that...Marks & Spencer(!) to get a shitload of food supplies. We would break in and load the boot of the car with canned food, and on the way back to my house we would run over as many zombies as possible. Once we were back at my house, we would help barricade the bottom floor doors and windows. For the rest of Day 1 we would just shoot/ throw shit at as many zombies as possible, while watching BBC news to find out what the hell is going on! We would continue doing this and also discuss plans for Day 2 for the rest of Day 1.

To be continued...

man-bear-pig said:
Day 1:

As soon as I saw the zombies eating my neighbours brains I would go on vgchartz and create a thread about what I had just seen. Then I would phone about 10 friends to come over to my house. Once they arrived, we would sneak into the dying neighbours house to find their car key. 5 of us would stay and barricade up the windows and doors of the bottom floor of my house, and the other 5 would drive to Sainsburys/Tesco/Asda.. Scratch that...Marks & Spencer(!) to get a shitload of food supplies. We would break in and load the boot of the car with canned food, and on the way back to my house we would run over as many zombies as possible. Once we were back at my house, we would help barricade the bottom floor doors and windows. For the rest of Day 1 we would just shoot/ throw shit at as many zombies as possible, while watching BBC news to find out what the hell is going on! We would continue doing this and also discuss plans for Day 2 for the rest of Day 1.

To be continued...

This isn't just survival food, this is marks & spencers survival food