By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Directs - 22.02.2012

Starting the NOA video.

Around the Network

Apparently, Rolling Western is up right now in America! Can somebody confirm this?

Love and tolerate.

The Last Story confirmed for US, published by XSeed

A10:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxMQ-O44Hc

Mario Tennis Open is May 20

Love and tolerate.

So Americans are going to get The Last Story (by Xseed), but not Fire Emblem 3DS or Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 Remake.

Lol, NoA seems to be about 9 months behind whatever NoE does.

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
So Americans are going to get The Last Story (by Xseed), but not Fire Emblem 3DS or Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 Remake.

Lol, NoA seems to be about 9 months behind whatever NoE does.

Actually Fire Emblem most likely will make it over....however Fatal Frame 2....most likely won't. 

Nintendo Direct was pretty good, I'm waiting on Dillion's Rolling Western to download now. I'm glad Mario Tennis Open is coming relatively soon. Was anyone else not surprised at all by the announcement of The Last Story for NA?

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wildvine53 said:
Nintendo Direct was pretty good, I'm waiting on Dillion's Rolling Western to download now. I'm glad Mario Tennis Open is coming relatively soon. Was anyone else not surprised at all by the announcement of The Last Story for NA?

I was thinking it would be announced at E3, but the sooner the better.

As for Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pandora's Tower, there's still the Expo, so I'm not that worried... yet.

Wildvine53 said:

I knew it was just a matter of time before it would come, following the Xenoblade Chronicles US announcement.

For me, today seems to have shown NoA take one step forward in regard to localisations.  However NoE took 2 steps forward, meaning that everyone is better off, but NoA is further behind NoE than it was.

Smeags said:
Wildvine53 said:

I was thinking it would be announced at E3, but the sooner the better.

As for Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pandora's Tower, there's still the Expo, so I'm not that worried... yet.

Now that they've confirmed the Last Story I would be surprised to not see the release of Pandora's Tower.

@MrT-Tar NOA continues to fall behind, while I wouldn't count on it, I'm hoping we'll still get Fatal Frame here.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016