Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Directs - 22.02.2012

Spirit Camera trailer now on European 3DS eShop. It looks better than i thought it would be

Nothing to see here, move along

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Pandora's Tower limited edition

Fans of action packed RPGs can look forward to the launch of a limited edition Pandora’s Tower™ on 13 April exclusively for Wii. The limited edition offers fans a premium steel book casing and a beautiful 32 page art book, showcasing the best imagery of the game. Hot off the heels of The Last Story™, Pandora’s Tower is the latest in a line of story driven, action RPGs to launch for Wii and features real-time combat, motion controls, a unique relationship mechanic and multiple possible endings depending on your style of play.

Be sure not to get it from Game...

I'll pass on that limited edition as well, not going to pay €10-15 more for stuff I won't give a second look.

On a sidenote, I hope Etrian Odyssey 4 is released in Europe. A new system is worth another try. It didn't go well for the first EO, apparently there was an abundance of copies.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Starting the NOA video.

Apparently, Rolling Western is up right now in America! Can somebody confirm this?

Love and tolerate.

The Last Story confirmed for US, published by XSeed

A10:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxMQ-O44Hc

Nothing to see here, move along

Around the Network

Mario Tennis Open is May 20

Love and tolerate.

So Americans are going to get The Last Story (by Xseed), but not Fire Emblem 3DS or Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 Remake.

Lol, NoA seems to be about 9 months behind whatever NoE does.

MrT-Tar said:
So Americans are going to get The Last Story (by Xseed), but not Fire Emblem 3DS or Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 Remake.

Lol, NoA seems to be about 9 months behind whatever NoE does.

Actually Fire Emblem most likely will make it over....however Fatal Frame 2....most likely won't. 

Nintendo Direct was pretty good, I'm waiting on Dillion's Rolling Western to download now. I'm glad Mario Tennis Open is coming relatively soon. Was anyone else not surprised at all by the announcement of The Last Story for NA?

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Wildvine53 said:
Nintendo Direct was pretty good, I'm waiting on Dillion's Rolling Western to download now. I'm glad Mario Tennis Open is coming relatively soon. Was anyone else not surprised at all by the announcement of The Last Story for NA?

I was thinking it would be announced at E3, but the sooner the better.

As for Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pandora's Tower, there's still the Expo, so I'm not that worried... yet.