By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Reboot Signs a Director" (MICHAEL BAY OH NOES)

Tagged games:

This could either be really awesome or really shit.

Around the Network

They should use real tortoises.

man-bear-pig said:
This could either be really awesome or really shit.

Why won't Michael Bay leave my childhood alone?!?

Signature goes here!

blkfish92 said:

Can tortoises act? I think they should pay some guy to have sex with a turtle and then raise the offspring as ninjas. It would take a while though. :(

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
blkfish92 said:

Can tortoises act? I think they should pay some guy to have sex with a turtle and then raise the offspring as ninjas. It would take a while though. :(

Tortoises can act very well, they have had the time to train in acting since they're immortal!

BasilZero said:
blkfish92 said:
man-bear-pig said:
blkfish92 said:

Tortoises can act very well, they have had the time to train in acting since they're immortal!

What if they add a cameo pigeon character ;o

Somewhere in the world blkfish just had an orgasm.

It's just Michael Bay's production company. It would be Jonathan Liebesman who would direct the movie.

BasilZero said:
blkfish92 said:
man-bear-pig said:
blkfish92 said:

What if they add a cameo pigeon character ;o

Pigeons aren't meant to be involved >.>

I hate Michael Bay but I'm not convinced that this will be all that bad for the movie ...

Michael Bay movies tend to "work" when they're not much more than juvenile humour and action sequences. The more these movies try to develop characters, have a realistic plot, or explain (just about) anything the more they fall apart.

To get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "right" you really only have to get the sense of humour correct and mix it up with some decent ninja action. There will (obviously) be some things that will be brought into the movie because of Bay's involvement, like April will most likely look more like a prostitute after a hard night of work than a Television reporter