By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Reboot Signs a Director" (MICHAEL BAY OH NOES)

Tagged games:

Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes production company introducing second Turtles reboot

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, last appearing in theaters with 2007's Imagi-animated CG feature, is again being rebooted. This time, Paramount is behind a live-action project. The ever divisive Michael Bay, Brad Fuller (remakes of Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and The Amityville Horror) and Andrew Form's Platinum Dunes will be producing.

Jonathan Liebesman, director behind spectacles Battle: Los Angeles and upcoming Clash of the Titans sequel Wrath of the Titans, as well as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, is in talks to direct. Beyond being based on the Turtles comic and its animated adaptations, plots details are being kept under wraps.

Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/02/16-1/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot-signs-a-director

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

This could either be really awesome or really shit.

It could go the same path as Transformers, with the first movie being good...the second one being wtf...and well I dont know about the third one yet!

As a TMNT fan, I am excited *_*

Basil's YouTube Channel

They should use real tortoises.

man-bear-pig said:
This could either be really awesome or really shit.

Around the Network

Why won't Michael Bay leave my childhood alone?!?

Signature goes here!

I can see it now...Michael Bay announces...Reboot of Inspector Gadget next!

Basil's YouTube Channel

blkfish92 said:

Can tortoises act? I think they should pay some guy to have sex with a turtle and then raise the offspring as ninjas. It would take a while though. :(

man-bear-pig said:
blkfish92 said:

Can tortoises act? I think they should pay some guy to have sex with a turtle and then raise the offspring as ninjas. It would take a while though. :(

Damn, you edited your post just in time, lol @ last part of the sentence mentioning you would take a while XD!

Basil's YouTube Channel

man-bear-pig said:
blkfish92 said:

Tortoises can act very well, they have had the time to train in acting since they're immortal!