By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS Vita USA 1st week sales - 160,499

Around the Network

My store has about 20 preordered so we figure an average of 20 per store for about 5000 stores is at least 100,000. Then we get walk ins at other retailers and ect so I would figure about 130,000 for my prediction.

On a somewhat related topic ... I just found out that Vita games will not have any instruction manuals in the case inserts since they are all on the game cards themselves. I guess that gives even more incentive for me to buy used since I will just have to worry about having the original case now (I only buy used games that have original case and instructions and are in perfect condition ... condition is a non issue for vita and ds games obviously though).

well i say about a million first week sales!

250k i say!

Around the Network
DarthVolod said:

My store has about 20 preordered so we figure an average of 20 per store for about 5000 stores is at least 100,000. Then we get walk ins at other retailers and ect so I would figure about 130,000 for my prediction.

On a somewhat related topic ... I just found out that Vita games will not have any instruction manuals in the case inserts since they are all on the game cards themselves. I guess that gives even more incentive for me to buy used since I will just have to worry about having the original case now (I only buy used games that have original case and instructions and are in perfect condition ... condition is a non issue for vita and ds games obviously though).

Wow really? I honestly had no idea they were gonna go for that. Do 3DS games have instruction manuals? (I honestly dont know lol)

Yeah, a long shot, I know.

310 k

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

First page updated to this point.