By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is this woman hot or have women believing skinny is hot gone too far in modern societies?

'Honestly, really, I eat all day long!'

Suuuure. Well, she won't live long, that's for sure.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Clearly some sort of undead creature

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

crazy that few people believe her saying “i'm eating a lot the whole day“ because that's what most of these girls say.

i was very thin as well like 10 years of my life. i was like 54kg with 1.80m (no clue what's that in feet and inch...and i'm a guy...

i really didn't want to be like this but i was it and i always said “i'm eating normal no clue why“ when people asked me. i was ashamed by myself and that's why i was lying.

I wasn't puking but my problem was that I didn't eat some days just because I wasn't hungry and most days I was only eating one meal (and not a huge one, just a normal one). I just didn't have the feeling to be hungry no clue why...

and if you only eat as much as I did and maybe she's only drinking water without calories you look like her and she doesn't even have to be anorexic. I did hate to be so thin but i didn't do something against it I had some kind of barrier in my head no clue can't explain it.

few years ago everything changed like from one day to the other (no clye why) I lost this barrier and I started to do something. now I have more than 20kg more.

ugly from head to toe

sry for so much "no clue why" haha

Around the Network

horrible

Jumpin said:
In most of the world overweight = eating disorder
In the US, not being overweight = eating disorder

I do not know if this is a joke post, but the opposite of over eating could be considered a polar opposite problem. The funny thing is when you have socities in both Europe and the US that have women gaining extreme amounts of weight while at the same time tmanyy strive to be a thin to point that most men do truly not find attractive. This creates a paradigm in society were women are in a vicious cycle of doing the opposite of what certain popular culture is telling them is true beauty.

Also, you have a history of bashing the US, do not forget that most Western societies are struggling with issues of obeseness and the obssesion with thiness. 

binary solo said:

She looks like one of the "Prawns" from District 9 in that video. It's unnatural I tell you.

What she says is so full of crap "I eat 3 big meals a day" "but I have a small stomach, so if I eat too much I feel sick" or words to that effect. Translation: I'm only telling half the truth, sure I eat quite a bit, but 90% of what I eat comes back up about 5 minutes later, out of anyones sight or hearing.

I say she's got an eating disorder. I place the odds of her having a metabolic or genetic disorder as very low. A fast metabolism will only get you so far.

But if you want to think she's all natural, go ahead, drink the kool aid she's serving. I know people who've come through eating disorders and I know people who are still living with their eating disorders, denying they have a problem. What she's saying reads just like the sort of thing the people who are in denial say. My friend who has recovered from an eating disorder would on occasion eat a whole king sized bar of chocolate while she was suffering from her disorder, but she was still grossly under weight and had terribly abnormal eating patterns. Just because people eat junk food doesn't their eating patterns are "normal".

Eating disorders are addictions, just like alcoholism. How many alcoholics who are in denial do you know who accept being told that that their drinking patterns are abnormal? The all deny any abnormal drinking behaviour and try to paint their drinking as being no different to anyone elses, they just like having a good time.

There are many disorders, but not all people are in denial about them. This thread is meant to be serious or not depending on how you want to answer. My point is not focused as much on the problems of individuals, but on the problems of society as a whole. I see mf gf and female friends and family constantly obssessed with weight issues to te point tof believing it is more attractive to be skinnier than what most men actually prefer. So I guess it is an issue I believe is worth trying to make people think about  raher than just letting the media feed peoples minds on false beliefs on what is attractive.

chocoloco said:
Jumpin said:
In most of the world overweight = eating disorder
In the US, not being overweight = eating disorder

I do not know if this is a joke post, but the opposite of over eating could be considered a polar opposite problem. The funny thing is when you have socities in both Europe and the US that have women gaining extreme amounts of weight while at the same time tmanyy strive to be a thin to point that most men do truly not find attractive. This creates a paradigm in society were women are in a vicious cycle of doing the opposite of what certain popular culture is telling them is true beauty.

Also, you have a history of bashing the US, do not forget that most Western societies are struggling with issues of obeseness and the obssesion with thiness. 

its not a joke post he hates on the US all the time. he has some weird extreme prejuduces against us, frankly its getting old. 

he is highly missinformed,and seems to no little about American society. i doubt he has ever been here, but he sure likes to act like he knows everything about it.

I'm scared on her behalf.

Love and tolerate.